Ordered Wolverine vs Sabretooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cimarron

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just was able to find one of my favorite dioramas which is Wolverine vs Sabretooth so I ordered it without really being able to compare price much except one site wanted $450 for it.
I got started collecting recently so is hard to find some of the statues.

I paid $350 plus tax and $33 or so for shipping.
I am wondering if that was an okay price.
Actually I don't care that much if I paid too much ( a little too much anyway) because I love that diorama to the sky.
I am really excited about it!:banana

I can't remember...but was there a change o head on this one?...and did it have weak magnet issues or seam issues?....either way its a tit statue...kudos

I can't remember...but was there a change o head on this one?...and did it have weak magnet issues or seam issues?....either way its a tit statue...kudos

I think there is a change of head on an exclusive release but I didn't get that one.

-- Unless they make a mistake. Which I wouldn't mind at all
:bounce

Good price, great item. Check Ebay prices and you will be even more happy.

Good price, great item. Check Ebay prices and you will be even more happy.

OH YES!! Thank you Hew! :joy

I bought it from an online store too and for some of the statues it seemed a little pricey.

let me know when you get it, i would like to order it as well but im a little iffy about the site

I know what you mean Jory.

But looking the site over I felt it would be okay. I think they have three stores and they look good.

They are in Ottawa which is our capital and is a pretty clean town. I suppose that means nothing but I try to make myself feel better.. Actually come to think about it I have never been ripped off ordering in Canada or the US except once from some guy on ebay called collectorsuniverse and I think he may have died or was ill.:horror

Ordering from countries outside the US and Canada I was ripped off once from Thailand and I knew I was taking a chance so pretended I was at a gambling joint to make myself feel better!:monkey5

Anyway I checked the tracking of my Wolverine vs Sabretooth and it is on the move and in the second city (Montreal) if that means anything,

I will let you know what I get -if I get - when I get.:mwaha

CUSTOMFIGS ???? :lol
They were kits of Japanese characters which I am not into anymore.

I consider it an expensive lesson which I have never forgotten:duh

Looking back the piece of sheet probably sold recasts :eek: which I knew nothing about when I first started.

---so I wouldn't have wanted his garbage any way.

Have you ever been ripped off Shai?

thanks man, as soon as you get it, definitely let me know, would love to own this statue :D

they have it listed on the site for ADD to CART...But to verify it i called them direct and they told me they did not have it in stock:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:banghead:banghead:banghead

Back