Ordered Boba Fett PF from Fireside collectibles?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So a few weeks back I pre ordered the PF Boba Fett from Fireside and then I went back to the site the next day. I could not find the Boba anywhere. He is still in my acccount as a pre order. I guess my question is -- If you pre order from Fireside is your order guaranteed. I emailed fireside but did not get a response. It's been a couple of weeks. I assume that they are probably busy and have not been able to respond.

I have read good things about that place here on the boards but I just want to make sure I get my Fett.

Anyone got any answers.

From what I know about Bob and Fireside... you have nothing to worry about. He's a great seller and if you have it ordered and you've got confirmation.... it's yours. He will get it to you no matter what...:D

It's one of my favorite stores.... a great place, especially for SSC product.

Perhaps you got the last one!? :confused:

Rest assured Fireside (Bob) is one of the very best there is! You will have absolutely no problems I assure you.

I guess that is one of the downsides to how many newer members we have here, some of the more reputable dealers aren't quite as known - all the more reason to maintain the feedback thread I suppose.

I ordered Kit Fisto from him and got mine with no problems. The only gripe I have about them is that they do not respond to e-mail. I finally saw a post from him on the board and PM'd him and got a reponse. I'm not sure if I would order from them again though because I hate it when people do not respond to e-mail.

rainman said:
I ordered Kit Fisto from him and got mine with no problems. The only gripe I have about them is that they do not respond to e-mail. I finally saw a post from him on the board and PM'd him and got a reponse. I'm not sure if I would order from them again though because I hate it when people do not respond to e-mail.

That'd be your loss. There aren't really any better than Bob. You may have emailed him when he was having some personal issues.

jlcmsu said:
That'd be your loss. There aren't really any better than Bob. You may have emailed him when he was having some personal issues.

I guess so. I am not the only one. I have seen threads here and Rebelscum asking about why they don't respond to e-mail. In a competitive space such as this about the only thing that can set you apart is good customer service. It doesn't take much to respond to an e-mail. I'm just relating my personal experience and my opinion. As I said before, after I got my order, I was happy but I was sweating it after several e-mails and no response.

I've dealt with Bob several times and he's helped me out with a real hard to find product. He's a great guy and I know he's been busy as hell and going through a lot so I'd cut him some slack. I have found that the best way to get a response is through PM's.

Can't go wrong with Bob The Godfather!!!

:rock :rock
godfather.jpg
:rock :rock

If Don Fulkerson offers you the fish....YOU TAKE THE FISH! :cool:

For the record, I order all my Star Wars Non-Exclusive 12" Figures from Fireside. I don't want to be slapped by the fish so I take it. :rock

rainman said:
I guess so. I am not the only one. I have seen threads here and Rebelscum asking about why they don't respond to e-mail. In a competitive space such as this about the only thing that can set you apart is good customer service. It doesn't take much to respond to an e-mail. I'm just relating my personal experience and my opinion. As I said before, after I got my order, I was happy but I was sweating it after several e-mails and no response.

Well, Bob has great CS. He always takes care of his customers.

No problem Jaws!! I know we're all glad to help in situations like this. You wanna know that your money is going to go to a good place.

Figured I would chime in with a little explanation about how our site works. When we put something up for preorder it stays up only until we have sold threw what we have allocated to the site to sell once the last one has sold it is automatically removed from the site. I know this is different then a lot of places do it but I don’t like going to a site that has what I am looking for but it says sold out. I am open to suggestions on if we should maybe change this way of doing things. I just think that if I left every item that was sold out it would make browsing the site that much worse.

As far as email and not recieveing replies is concerned this has been a thorn in our side for a while now. There are a few reasons why you may have not gotten a reply. Possibly we could have missed your email and not replied to it. If that is the case I am sorry but it does happen. Second is we replied to your email but you didn't get it a number of email address bounce and several AOL yahoo even Gmail and hotmail address treat the firesidecollectibles.com emails as spam many never reach even so much as the spam inbox. I have had my own emails bounce to my personal Hotmail and Gmail address a few times recently. This mostly happens because of our newsletter and someone will report it as spam, which causes a huge problem for us.

I understand why you would be concerned about not receiving a reply and I apologize for it. If you will pm me your order number I will look into what has happened and fix it.

Bob,

I like the way you have your site. Nothing worse than thinking someone has an item only to find out it's sold out. If it's sold out, get it off the site. And my Balrog came earlier this week. Thank you!

Darth Loki said:
Bob,

I like the way you have your site. Nothing worse than thinking someone has an item only to find out it's sold out. If it's sold out, get it off the site. And my Balrog came earlier this week. Thank you!

Exactly. I went through several sites looking for a Celtic Predator from Hot Toys and found several that I found out they were sold out once I click the link or got to check out.

I like it the way it is too. If it's sold out, I don't need to see it in a list.

And for the record, I've ordered many times from Fireside and service has been excellent every time.

Back