optimus prime or bumblebee??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimus prime,bumblebee busts,which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though bumble dont look too bad with his mask on,im still in a fix,is it the best transformers collectible out there at the moment,especially in the price range?

bumble aint actually all that bad,im a lil surprised he was unanimously out voted by optimus

can someone please put up some in hand pictures of the bumblebee and optimus busts,coz i often find prototypes decieving

so popbox plan on releasing some new busts with the upcoming transformers sequel,any idea which ones they gonna be??

ohh niccee deal,i think im gonna wait though n see what they come out with for transformers 2....do post some in hand pics though

any idea if popbox plans on releasing new versions of busts for the transformers sequels?

I luv the bumblebee. I would so get him just because I like the character but Optimus Prime looks cooler. Still Ill go with Bumblebee!

I would say Optimus looks cooler, but I always felt Transformers should be transformable toys. I just don't see the point of owning a $100+ bust that does nothing but light up when I could spend that much on a metal version of the old-school Optimus that I can play with.

That's kind of the whole appeal of TFs, isn't it? :confused:

Back