Optimus' Collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My humble collection

t8004.jpg

t8005.jpg

Thats it for now...
Thanks for looking!

Nice pics, Optimus. Out of the two Enterbay Bruce Lee's which one would you recommend?

Wow, now thats a really hard choice to make.
I like the first one (Game of Death) because he has the now iconic yellow jumpsuit.
The second one has a better face sculpt and some cool weapons.
Very hard choice. As you see, I couldn't choose, I got both!
As should you :rolleyes:
They get better and better with every new release. I really look forward to the ones coming out...

:lol Thanks, I think. I really only want one Bruce Lee figure in my collection so I'll have to decide which one to get. I hope Enterbay will also make a classic Jackie Chan figure eventually.

Excellent collection man.

What kind of cabinets are those? They look killer as well. And did they come with the lights, or did you install them yourself.

Excellent collection man.

What kind of cabinets are those? They look killer as well. And did they come with the lights, or did you install them yourself.

They are called BESTA (BESTÅ) and can be found at your nearest Ikea.
The light are also from Ikea. I think they were replaced by a very similar looking one. If I'm not mistaken, the new ones are called DIODER.

great collection, i'll take that x-men dio 1 whenever you need to make space :D

seriously

Very awesome. Just remember, a collection has to start somewhere, and it will always start with 1. It takes time. Enjoy it because before you know it you are going to be walking around the house with a figure in your hand swearing every word you can think of. Of course no one else will know what's going on, but we will all feel your pain. There is always another figure with no room to put it, and then comes the re-modeling. And it's all for our collection.

Some of us have more toys than our kids. :D

These came in earlier this week...

etd-ab01.jpg

etd-ab02.jpg

etd-ab03.jpg

Love them!
The best, so far, from Enterbay.

I TOO just bought Enterbay's Bruce Lee version "B"(I haven't received it yet)

I held out this long to buy from this series because I figured they were like computers, they just keep getting better & better, soo I made up my mind to buy the very LAST version, but I slipped up, I couldn't help it.

Can't wait to receive it.

Last edited:

I TOO just bought Enterbay's Bruce Lee version "B"(I haven't received it yet)

I held out this long to buy from this series because I figured they were like computers, they just keep getting better & better, soo I made up my mind to buy the very LAST version, but I slipped up, I couldn't help it.

Can't wait to receive it.

You won't regret it. He is excellent!
The best Bruce Lee I've seen.
Here's some more pictures:

etd-b01.jpg

etd-b02.jpg

etd-b03.jpg

etd-b04.jpg

Wow Bruce Lee looks amazing! Great pics as well. :rock

Back