Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Captain America The Winter Soldier: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review! I just want to start out by saying that I love your reviews. Very in depth, to the point, and unbiased. I like your comparisons and how along with your comments you do have some criticisms. You're genuine and honest. Other 2 reviewers I like are Nenydee and Sean Long. Although it seems those 2 are far behind on all these Marvel releases. And Sean seems to not have any bad things to say about figures. It's as if he likes everything and nothing displeases him.
Looking at your video which is obviously untouched makes this BW look good and I am looking forward to receiving as I do have the Avengers one. Also you stated how this is cheap at $190, I actually got her for about $170-$174, same as Avengers version.

Great review as always man, I can't wait to get her myself. And you totally blew my mind when I saw that you could **** the glocks. I had absolutely no Idea what you could do that.

Great review as always. I think you're right about lighting creating that zombie effect. She looks much better in your review and some of the in hand pics. This is one of those rare instances where blogger pics didn't help a figure out too much.

Well, you did it sir....pushed me right into the "got to get this" camp.

Always appreciate your thorough reviews, and this one sold me on the figure...gonna keep my order.

That's great news. Good or bad i'm always happy to help someone make an informed decision. That means i did my job :) Thanks for watching!

Always appreciate your thorough reviews, and this one sold me on the figure...gonna keep my order.

The Dark Side is STRONG with Optibotimus. :lecture
vader.gif
:D

Thank you for being like the first and only review video online. Haha. Was waiting forever for one. Even the guy from hkg that we see open packaging didnt upload any vids. Cant wait til i get my TWO orders in my hands

Thank you for being like the first and only review video online. Haha. Was waiting forever for one. Even the guy from hkg that we see open packaging didnt upload any vids. Cant wait til i get my TWO orders in my hands

Ya know that's true...i didn't even think about that. Wonder why he didn't do one.

Thanks for such a clear and detailed review! As someone who is brand new to this hobby, your reviews (and others like them) have been extremely helpful in deciding which figures I want most.

Just a quick note to let you know your reviews were the reason I started collecting 1/6 HTs. So essentially it's all your fault! Thanks man, keep up the good work!

Awesome review as always Optibotimus! I definitely will be picking her up once she is in stock. She looks great. I never doubted it at all.

Great review as always. I think you're right about lighting creating that zombie effect. She looks much better in your review and some of the in hand pics. This is one of those rare instances where blogger pics didn't help a figure out too much.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks fine in this video review.. much better than the pictures that we have seen.

Keep up the great work Optibotimus!

Back