Only Indiana Jones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Figures from the 12" Indy line would you buy?

• I only buy the Indiana Jones Figure!

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • I will buy the complete Indiana Jones Figure line.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll probably onlt get Indy, though my heart wants them all. There's just too many lines to collect and not enough money!

Funny enough, I really want Short Round, Mola Ram, Toht, Marion, Belloq, Sallah, and maybe a few others, the guy with the monkey, (basket would be cool too!), and the Sword guy, maybe even the German mechanic with the right body, almost more than Indy himself (Depending on what versions come out...one for each movie??? they've done that with Star Wars...gloved Raiders Indy for SURE! ) so my vote was a more than just Indy one.

What about this guy?

Grail-Knight.jpg

I didn't vote, because there was no option for, "I won't be getting any of the 12" figures--I am holding out for the PF."

Oh, I know I will be getting quite a few figures from this line. Lots of choices in those films. Indy is nice, but there will be others I will buy for sure. :rock

I'll probably onlt get Indy, though my heart wants them all. There's just too many lines to collect and not enough money!

I feel the same way. I would probably only want Indy. But if I were going to get more I would get:

Henry Jones Sr.
Marion
that's about it

For me, I want to buy the entire line, but price will be an issue. Indy, I'll pay whatever they are asking, but, maybe not for Sallah, Belloq or others.

Anyone know where I can get 7000 1/6 scale snakes?
I can't see buying anything from Last Crusade, save Young Indy. Indy needs a Sallah. I really hope they do a Short Round figure.

Back