Only Indiana Jones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Figures from the 12" Indy line would you buy?

• I only buy the Indiana Jones Figure!

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • I will buy the complete Indiana Jones Figure line.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
I'll buy them all....even if they were only in PF form!

I am hoping for more than just Indy in PF!!!

Indy and Dr. Jones Senior for me!

indy.jpg

I will buy anything related to Temple of Doom:

Indy
Short Round
Willie
Mola Ram
Thugee

Yeah, me too - and this might be a good place to point out that it's the only one of the original three yet untouched by merchandise announced this year. I know Raiders was always going to have the most merchandise, and Last Crusade would be popular because of Sean Connery (covered already in Lego and Statue form, plus a Hasbro wave will deal with LC) but Temple of Doom, whilst the least popular, should have SOME coverage this year.

I'd buy 2-3 Indys, Joens Sr., Short Round, the Cairo Swordsman, Toht, and Marion IF she came out well....Oh and maybe the assassin with the monkey too....Anybody else want Marcus Brody???

I doubt I will buy any Indy figs right off... Maybe down the road when the LOTR line dies. Then I will jump into Indy... Maybe...

The two figs I would want more are Toht and Indy in 1:6.

I doubt I will buy any Indy figs right off... Maybe down the road when the LOTR line dies. Then I will jump into Indy... Maybe...

The two figs I would want more are Toht and Indy in 1:6.

Come on pix, you know the Indy line > the LOTR line.

:D

Just Indy unless they pull something special off on sculpts, paint and clothes, and I'll be down for an Ark if/when (they've gotta do one) as an expansion pack.

Except for two pre-orders, most everything else is getting put on hold for Indy, even LOTR and SW.

That being said, I'm pretty much open to whatever Sideshow does with this license. I don't have the budget to be a completist, but I do intend on picking up a number of characters.

Back