Only 50 reg. Obi Wan's left!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
The interesting question is what the edition size is going to be for Kit Fisto. I can see them making it smaller to increase the appeal of a secondary character. Maybe... fifty or so? :naughty

Ironically Fisto will have a GREEN variant (Clone Wars version) :joy

tomandshell said:
The interesting question is what the edition size is going to be for Kit Fisto. I can see them making it smaller to increase the appeal of a secondary character. Maybe... fifty or so? :naughty

Screw that, just 25 that are totally picked random by the middle of the customers that buy him.

Lol, green variant with a hole in his chest to put the Emperors blade.

Agent23 said:
Not bad, under 2 weeks and sold out. I'm gonna guess the edition size for the regular is the same as Anakin. 7,000

Well, 7500 for Obi... looks like they are going up. Luke was 6500 Anakin 7000.

madden821 said:
Well, 7500 for Obi... looks like they are going up. Luke was 6500 Anakin 7000.

Consider the characters. The ES for each reflects their popularity. Luke was 6500 probably because they were just starting the line.

I predict 5500 for Kit Fisto.

Thank goodness I ordered my regular edition when I did. I'm on the wait list for Regular Edition Jedi Luke Skywalker :violin

I was on the wait list for Regular Edition Anakin but canceled it when I noticed that Joel's Big Bad Toy Store still had some pre-orders left and pre-ordered from them. I just looked today and it's sold out from them too now.

:bunnydanc

I'm excited to get Kit!

Back