Only 50 reg. Obi Wan's left!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKARY

Super Freak
Reaction score
Only 50 regular Obi Wan's left!!!

If you didn't get one now's your last chance.

Considering how long it's been up for sale (2+ more days than Luke & Anakin) would it be safe to assume there's been a significant edition size increase?

Darklord Dave said:
I'm betting his ES is no bigger than Anakin's.

You are probably right but its still weird to see him still around long after Anakin and Luke sold out.

People can't keep ordering forever without consideration of where the money is coming from. If they are going to continue being announced at this rate, then each time a new one is released, there will be a few more people who can't commit the funds and won't order right away. Kit will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many collectors. I predict the slowest sales yet for a regular edition of a Star Wars 12" figure. Kenobi still hasn't sold out, and he is one of three main characters of the PT. Kit certainly won't sell any faster, at least not the standard edition.

(Which begs the question... Will there be an exclusive edition offered for every single figure? Some secondary characters just don't have enough material to work with. I just don't see what the Fisto exclusive item could be. If it's the robe, that wouldn't be fair since the other Jedi all came with robes/cloaks as a standard accessory.)

Kit is going to be one of those break figures that people can pass on. I think he will have lower production and possible lower exclusive. But because of that, he will turn out to be a key figure. Later on down the line people are going to wish they had him and regret the pass.

I noticed on the Kit priority pre-order page that the time states between 10.00am - 10.30am PST. Could this mean that its a very low exclusive # ??

WW :Wizard

I think that only indicates the starting window, not the entire timeframe for Priority Pre-Ordering. For Obi-Wan, after the exclusive sold-out, the Priority link brought you to the regular edition order page (I had a few friends bummed out about that...)

Obi Wan probably took slower due to the quick turnaround between figures. Only two to three weeks is pretty fast at 50-60 bucks a pop. Kit will sell even slower, I'd reckon, since he is a background player. I only wonder how many random creatures this line will produce. Just the main and supporting characters will fill shelves pretty quickly!

Welsh Wizard said:
I noticed on the Kit priority pre-order page that the time states between 10.00am - 10.30am PST. Could this mean that its a very low exclusive # ??

WW :Wizard

It said that for Obi at first too.. I don't think it means anything.

Not bad, under 2 weeks and sold out. I'm gonna guess the edition size for the regular is the same as Anakin. 7,000

Agent23 said:
Not bad, under 2 weeks and sold out. I'm gonna guess the edition size for the regular is the same as Anakin. 7,000

The interesting question is what the edition size is going to be for Kit Fisto. I can see them making it smaller to increase the appeal of a secondary character. Maybe... fifty or so? :naughty

Back