Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m over mixed media unless they’re going to use some high quality materials, sick of seeing these pleather jackets disintegrate with the slightest touch. I’m also kinda glad they’re not going the silicone route with this one.
The majority of my collection is mixed media. I have zero issues with any of them, including the sideshow PF. I did buy that one second hand and it did have the common issue of the jacket sticking to the painted parts of the statue, but it was minimal on mine and I had it repaired by a professional artist. Haven't had a problem since and the jacket hasn't disintegrated at all.

I think it all depends what kind of environment you keep the statue in.

Can you order directly from them if you live in the US? Is there a problem with licensing or anything?

Looking at this and the Robocop, I get the impression Oniri don't want to rock the boat too much with poses/design choices. They're sticking to simple, recognizable presentations.

Would be nice if they did a full reveal before PO. I would really like to see the full thing. I do have the Sideshow PF so I'm not that excited for this, but if it's a better statue I'd still consider it.

Oniri Créations said:
The Terminator will be ready for Pre-Order this thursday, 13th January 2022, at 6p.m (Paris time)! #Terminator

PhzS5H0.jpg

Is that a computer render?

Well, whatever the case, it looks.....odd. I feel like the distance between his nose and his mouth (I'm sure there's a name for that area) is too short....which could be explained if they're going for a scene specific gun-firing 'pout' facial expression but I dunno, I can't say if the sculpt overall bears that out......

Last edited:
It looks Photoshopped to me and I was hoping the likeness to be as good as Prime 1 piece.... I'm on the fence....

What’s up with the digital rendering?
They said they added filters to this particular image to match the look of the original poster, and that we should wait for the official pics to make a better judgement.

They also said Arnie himself approved the likeness.

Back