Media Onimusha... returning!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I would give for a remaster. They already showed us remasters of 2D hybrid games could be done with the release of REmake, so I really think Capcom should capitalize on this.

Onimusha 2 is some of my favorite games ever, and the sequel with Jean Reno was pretty good too. Never played the 4th one.

I never played the fourth either, but I loved the first three. Jubei was a good follow up to Samanosuke. I always hated I didn't buy the Enterbay figure of Samanosuke. I'd like remasters, or even a reboot/remake of the series.

Next, bring on Dino Crisis!!!

I would buy a Remastered collection.Absolutely loved the first 2 basically because we don't have many options set in Ancient japan that i would play.The fourth is not bad,but to me the series was done after 3 so 4 is just a new story with new characters.Not worth going back to though.

Third one was nice but kinda pointless. Fourth one I couldn't understand at all...
I want an HD remakes of the original two.

We didn't need time travel in Oni 3. But at least it wrapped up Nobunaga. I loved using the Oni form of Samanosuke.

Hope they go back to the horror aspects of genma onimusha.

it's one of the things that separated it from other slashers.

Wouldn't mind either Remasters or a brand new one. But I'll wait and see.

Please IF THERE IS A GOD REVEAL THIS AT PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE PRESS CONFERENCE

I thought it was kinda random how Kaede was your badass sidekick who survived these demons and then out of the blue they mentioned she was killed in a war. Good games though.

Back