One's New Freddy (84 NOES)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20110930_235736-1.jpg

IMG_20110930_235522.jpg

IMG_20111001_000025-1.jpg

:panic::panic::hi5::panic::panic:

One thanks alot for all the work you put into this thing its incredible. I've been meaning to make a video for it and thank you properly but haven't had the time this week.

And that removable face Freddy is boss.

That is sick man, great job! Your painting is stepping into out of this world. (or out-to?)

This is badass looking! Will you be offering full figures?

And quick question about the pedo debate... didn't they explicitly reference him being a child molester in the first episode of the TV series? Mind you I'm trying to recall this from only seeing the first episode when it originally aired :lol

I will say I did not like the addition of it in the new movie... Freddy was always a likeable horror figure, but making him a pedo ruins that classic aspect of the original.

And quick question about the pedo debate... didn't they explicitly reference him being a child molester in the first episode of the TV series? Mind you I'm trying to recall this from only seeing the first episode when it originally aired :lol

I will say I did not like the addition of it in the new movie... Freddy was always a likeable horror figure, but making him a pedo ruins that classic aspect of the original.

yup.
screen-capture-2-8.png

Wait there was a tv series???

Yep, I think like only the first episode was directly related to Freddy... the rest were one-off stories like TZ, or Tales from the Crypt/Darkside, etc.

Which doesn't matter regardless, because it's still irrelevant to Craven's '84 NOES.

Back