One's Customs The Old 78 WIP - UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a blast with this figure. Couple more pics...

DSC02514.jpg

DSC02515.jpg

awesome, thanks.
the antics with you and your daughter crack me up every time too:lol

I'm glad you find it funny. Some people message me on YouTube and say I'm mean to her like they're the parent patrol of the net. Like they know how I treat her when the camera is off when we aren't playing it up.

I'm having a blast with this figure. Couple more pics...

Pics looks sooooo much better without flash! Awesome shots man.

Great pics to those that have received it. Beta2G -- awesome video as always. When will you do the review of Roy or any other recent acquisition?

I haven't gotten to take any pictures yet, but the Old 78 is a killer figure! So stoked to finally have a worthy Myers in my collection :rock :rock

I'll post some pictures later on :duff

I haven't gotten to take any pictures yet, but the Old 78 is a killer figure! So stoked to finally have a worthy Myers in my collection :rock :rock

I'll post some pictures later on :duff

Hurry...

I still have not received mine.

yeah, i kind of gave up waiting and seen an assassins creed hand set that looked similar so i got them.
a few days later, the 300 hands popped up :slap
i look forward to seeing pics of your old 78 :rock

Hey Terminator, that's exactly what happened to me. I bought the Assassins Creed hands and then the 300 one's popped up and I bought them too. I will use the other hands for something else anyway. LOL

Hey Terminator, that's exactly what happened to me. I bought the Assassins Creed hands and then the 300 one's popped up and I bought them too. I will use the other hands for something else anyway. LOL

yeah, same here...im sure i'll find some use for the assassins creed hands sooner or later.
if not, i'll just sell them.

yeah, same here...im sure i'll find some use for the assassins creed hands sooner or later.
if not, i'll just sell them.

Actually at first I used them for my custom Jason and painted them black. However I replaced them with better ones that were actually glove hands when I upgraded him. I can get the paint off though and save these for a backup to use with Old 78 if I don't get lucky enough to find another set of the 300 ones.

Back