One's Customs The Old 78 WIP - UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ones1customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought Id give it a try anyways might rework it a little more thinking the mouth should be more crooked also the head sits on a ball joint and will have a rubber neckline so we can finally get that infamous head tilt. I actually used the Silent Surfer Method but as you can see I ended up resculpting the intire head I even sculpted the ears back flatter to the mask also wanted the mask to have more imperfectons and not so smooth think of the cover of H4.The lighting really cast some awesome shadows off the face showing off the overall expression. Im thinking of casting what do you guys think?
DSCN2484_edited-1.jpg

DSCN7559-1.jpg

DSCN7560-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: One's Customs The Old 78 WIP

I agree man. He looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it painted. You painting fleshtones in there too?

I would definitely love to have one of those! Can't wait to see more pics!

I agree man. He looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it painted. You painting fleshtones in there too?

Yes bro you kno it gotta get that end of the film look but actually might not paint this particular head I might have to cast this one after I perfect it people are actually diggin it :hi5:

Yes bro you kno it gotta get that end of the film look but actually might not paint this particular head I might have to cast this one after I perfect it people are actually diggin it :hi5:

You should definitely cast man! This is going to be another great Myers head. I can't wait to see one haired. :rock

Looks awesome, cant wait to see it finished. All you're horror figures have looked amazing.

I'd be up for one if I had the cash when it came to it. I'm interested. That looks brilliant.

I'm in for 2 or 3 myself if you're going to cast

I think im getting closer to finally cracking the code on old Mickey I did some resculpt just taking my time im about 85% there getting closer to the casting got a little more to do though thank all of you for the awesome comments soon our time will come"The Old '78"
is coming.
DSCN7580.jpg

Back