One's Customs The Old 78 WIP - UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see in hand pics people. Looking forward to seeing these awesome pieces.

Great surprise waiting at home for me. Did not not realize how fast this will get here. Here's some quick pics for you guys.....

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

Looking good... definitely a figure where you need some shadows to show off the brilliant sculpt.

Thanks, and thank you One for this awesome figure. Now just need a Loomis, Laurie, and maybe even a Sheriff Brackett to go with Old '78 here.

Thanks, and thank you One for this awesome figure. Now just need a Loomis, Laurie, and maybe even a Sheriff Brackett to go with Old '78 here.

Nice Figure Papito...Look at the eyes..One did an outstanding job, so life like, can't wait to get mine.

A buddy of mine is selling his Loomis figure...Hit me up if interested.

Fantastic figure. The only thing I would change is the white shirt underneath. To be screen accurate the shirt needs to be black. Other then that minor detail the figure is perfect. :yess:

Nice Figure Papito...Look at the eyes..One did an outstanding job, so life like, can't wait to get mine.

A buddy of mine is selling his Loomis figure...Hit me up if interested.

Absolutely he did an outstanding job. "The Devil's eyes". I love this figure. Especially how this Myers's figure actually looks like it's wearing a mask!!To me the proportion of the head reflects that there is a man wearing a mask.

Mine showed an expected delivery date for today, but looks like tomorrow. If it comes in early enough, I plan on doing a few pics and a review video. Can't wait!

I completely agree that a Loomis would complete this masterpiece.

Mine is out for delivery... but likely will be held at the Post Office as I'm never home for mail :monkey2

Mine is out for delivery... but likely will be held at the Post Office as I'm never home for mail :monkey2

Got mine and it's awesome! I'll have a HD video up later today (hopefully) on YouTube. Up close it's amazing how it looks like an actual mask.

My youtube is Beta2G.
Shameless plug https://www.youtube.com/user/Beta2G

Cool. Ive been a subscriber for a while now. Great videos, my friend.
Im skemekos btw. That package is pure awesome!
Seriously cant wait to get my headsculpt.

EDIT: Hmmm...it seems i wasnt already subbed to your youtube(i could have sworn i was)
anyway, i just subbed.

Last edited:
Back