One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the first day over? Anyone has any details on what they saw? This is killing me....

it was insanely fun. The customs were crazy good. My two faves had to be Red Dead John Marston and the Cobra Zartan figure.those two stood out for me personally.

There was a good amount of booths and If you needed bits and pieces for any 1\6 figure pretty sure you would have found it there.There was some great deals on figures too. You just had to be fast enough to grab them before someone else did.lol I wasn't sadly

Does anyone know what time the show ends tomorrow?I really want to drop by after work

Guys are too busy to post pics here. They are out having fun; why waste time by logging on to post pics?

Everyone out there -- enjoy your time.

We got home around 6. Stayed till the end. It was fun. We looked around the whole place and found so much cool stuff. Look forward to next year. :)

We're beat from walking so much. We'll post more pictures tomorrow.

IMG_6190.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6176.jpg

IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6051.jpg

IMG_6048.jpg

Moe Productions better not even attempt to make crappy coveralls. 'Cause if Lupita - Beto's girl - is going to make 'em, as great as she tailors, his coveralls will be better used to wipe dirty hineys.

Who's Myers is that? Customizer?
IMG_6162.jpg

That's Betomatali and Lupita's unfinished proto of M.Myers. :rock

To be fair (and I know they are tired from the Show right now to post more pictures so let's give them a break), there was much more than what you are looking at from the Wickets' pictures. You guys should get a better idea as soon as more pictures are posted.
But hey.... $1 tacos....what else could one ask for?

Last edited:

Looking good so far.

Need some more flesh tones around the neck-line of the mask, and not as much white wash (pale look) make the mask a little more grimier. Hair looks great, the way it was place. As for the coveralls, I wonder if Lupita is going to work on tailoring a lot of those bad-boys. One's Customs will always need 'em, and she can be the supplier everyone has looked for for these coveralls that are long gone and out of stock.

Man, wouldve loved to meet Beto. The one weekend I dont go to California...LOL.

Looking good so far.

Need some more flesh tones around the neck-line of the mask, and not as much white wash (pale look) make the mask a little more grimier.

They know bro, believe me. That's why they were emphasizing that it was an unfinished proto. Yet, one boardie was willing to pay $500 for it right there on the spot, but Lupita wouldn't let go of it since it was her reference for the actual production.

To be fair (and I know they are tired from the Show right now to post more pictures so let's give them a break), there was much more than what you are looking at from the Wickets' pictures. You guys should get a better idea as soon as more pictures are posted.
But hey.... $1 tacos....what else could one ask for?

We're tired as hell, we have WAY MORE pictures. We'll post them after we get sleep. Goodnight everybody. :)

They know bro, believe me. That's why they were emphasizing that it was an unfinished proto. Yet, one boardie was willing to pay $500 for it right there on the spot, but Lupita wouldn't let go of it since it was her reference for the actual production.

NICE!!!!!

Lupita - SS Freaks 1/6th tailor for anything. :hi5:

Myers coveralls...check.
Fredy sweaters...check.

Boy, oh boy...

We need to give her some work. People like that, with that craftsmanship, deserve our money when they pump out great work.

From what I heard she nailed the missing flap on the pocket and the hole in the elbow. Even down to the Spruce Green color. She is the Queen of Stitching.
Her and Beto have magical hands.

Style that hair a little bit, add some flesh tones and a thinner Nick Castle stretch in the face; perfect Myers.

Back