One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to go...not for the con, but just to chill with you guys, drink and have fun.

Just read at The OSW that Monkey Depot won't be able to make it.

Yeah, I saw that too on their facebook page. Too bad, I was really looking forward to buying a bunch of loose stuff from them. However, I heard the Xpo has a strong dealer wait list and I suspect they won't have a problem filling that space with other dealers who can't wait to take over any vacant spots. ;)

Just to be sure Q im kinda getting confused. You said that "the first 100 people to show up get free gift bags so show up early doors will open at 8 am." thats on Saturday and you said that the free stuff was gonna be sunday and i looked at the hours for dat day and you guys dont open at 8 am. Im confused bro. What day will the first 100 people get free stuff sat or sun? :dunno
Thanks man cant wait

I was just came from the show. People were putting there stuff off at there booths. Some guy was putting up some Colonial Marines for sale and a bunch of other dealers are going to be having some good deals. I took some of my own collection to my buddies booth to help him out. Were are going to be at "OnesShotsWorld" booth. Stop by and "Hi".

I was just came from the show. People were putting there stuff off at there booths. Some guy was putting up some Colonial Marines for sale and a bunch of other dealers are going to be having some good deals. I took some of my own collection to my buddies booth to help him out. Were are going to be at "OnesShotsWorld" booth. Stop by and "Hi".

Hey dude, I'll be hanging out with George as well!
Are you joining us for dinner?
I told George about it too!
:duff!

i am going to head on out there tomorrow.. wheres is every one going to hang out?

Sweet dude,
see you there then!
I'll be constantly around the Sideshow, Point Blank Toys and One Show World booth.
If you want to join us for dinner, let us know here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94220

Good thing I read this forum before the show tomorrow. It is confuse about the first 100 people will get a gift bag. I think a lot of people believe it is on Sat because the show open at 8AM on Sat early compare to normal hours for Frank and Son. I was planning to be there at 8AM on Sat. Well I guess I will be sleep in and I will go after 11AM instead.

Back