One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7257-1.jpg

IMG_7251-1.jpg

IMG_7253.jpg

Here are some current WIP shots of the figure. Beto is working hard on completing the figure. He still needs to paint the hat and weather the clothes. There will be 10 completed figures available at the show and thats it..... There will be 5 regular and 5 EXCLUSIVE ONES (pics coming soon)!

Custom Contest: Since this is our first show, we are just going to accept all the entries that come in on Saturday. If we receive several entries, we will make two or three categories with 1st, 2nd and a 3rd prize. Remember, the fans of the show will Vote best custom overall figure.

Do me a favor, if you plan on entering a figure for the contest, please email me at [email protected] so I can hopefully preplan the event.

Our next show will be different and better organized. This is a learning experience for me and Bobby....

This event looks awesome I can't justify the time off work and cost of the trip but I would love to be there. I am very sad I will be missing out, but great work on putting this together :)

This event looks awesome I can't justify the time off work and cost of the trip but I would love to be there. I am very sad I will be missing out, but great work on putting this together :)

Thanks for the positive comments. Maybe you can make the next one...

Hello Freaks,

Here is the list I have for special badges for the Freaks who are attending the show. If you do not see your handle name and you want a badge, please pm me ASAP. Thanks guys.....

Commtech
Shortround
Betomatali
Kuzeh
Darth Magnus
Ones1Customs
Samis
The Vampire With Soul
Black Bird
Darth Cruel
JDMALTEZZA
RFR5671
SilentSurfer
Darklord Dave
Q
Bobbyz500
Docholliday666
Toylion
c3r1h5
LaMelnik
Skeemer
Wicket Toys x2
Incurable Collector
Jmlsuperman

Last edited:
Hello Freaks,

Here is the list I have for special badges for the Freaks who are attending the show. If you do not see your handle name and you want a badge, please pm me ASAP. Thanks guys.....

Commtech
Shortround
Betomatali
Kuzeh
Darth Magnus
Ones1Customs
Samis
The Vampire With Soul
Black Bird
Darth Cruel
JDMALTEZZA
RFR5671