One Sixth Scale King Gone Bad???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered something for my Ghostbusters with no problems late last year. But then they followed up saying they would send me some updated patches. After that, they didn't respond to any other e-mails from me and never sent what I requested. I thought it was odd.

I just ordered and received stock items.... no problems.... maybe the issue is with custom items? Anyways I have always had good service in the past.... I sent an email about custom sheriff badges and also waiting for reply but have moved on to other possible vendors... yes emails should be returned

Hi there,

I recently placed an order for some Gotham PD badges on this site.
But so far the order still has the status pending.

I've sended a couple of emails but so far no replies.

Should I be worried?

I know this is an older thread, but all the news IKE-CON reported in this one, gets me kinda worried.

EDIT: just got an email, saying my order will ship this friday! YES!

Well sadly, my item didn't ship that friday, without any notice.
It did a week later, but so far nothing.

I sended him an email to answer some questions but sadly no reply whatsoever, even tho he is active in the meantime on Ebay and Facebook.

Today I've mailed one last time, in the hope to resolve this.

Hello Robin,

I emailed you three days (27th of JUNE) ago, with a few questions about my order.
Sadly you still haven't replied to my email.
I see you do have the time to leave feedback to buyers on Ebay (30th of JUNE/today) or post updates on Facebook (also today).

On the 25th of MAY, I placed an order at your site, for 3 items.
Since any lack of emails/updates, I emailed you for a status update.
Through normal email I can't get a response, through Ebay (29th of MAY) you finally reply to me, stating that it takes time to make these things, and I can fully understand and respect that.
You mention that my order should ship out that coming friday (31th of MAY) and that it should come with a

> (and you will receive a notice then as well - the notice will also have the customs form number on it)

The 31th of MAY, I received no emails saying my order has shipped,
I check my account at OneSixthScaleKing.com to see if my status has changed, sadly no.
I didn't want to be a pain in the ***, to email right away, and just patiently wait out for it.

Finally the 6th of JUNE, I receive a status update that my order has shipped, but it didn't come with a notice with a customs form number on it, as you previously stated.
Again, I didn't want to bother you, so I just waited for my order to arrive safely.

Normally I buy stuff from overseas through Ebay (Hong Kong/USA etc) and they take around 9 days (6-7 working days) to arrive at my door.
It has been 36 days since my placed order, and 24 days since my order apparently has shipped.

I love the items on your site, they are a work of craftmanship and would love to buy more of you, if my first transaction with you went smooth.
But this lack of any kind of communication, frustrates me.

I hope you will still get in contact with me and let me know any kind of information regarding my order, like the customs form number for example.

Kind regards,

Dirk

:(

I thought I would give an update, it would be fair to mention this.
I received an email from OneSixthScaleKing, on 24th of August, that he received my order back at his address, and he would ship it out again to me.
On the 30th of August, it left the USA, and today I finally received it.
So thank god it all came through in the end!
I am very happy it finally worked out even if it is almost after 4 months since my inital order.

Leenart did he say it was returned to him in a post mix up? If so I got a similar message, and he resent it, along with the second replacement order (I assumed original got lost in mail with no tracking) I placed, so now I have 2 of the same orders on their way.

At least they are coming, with tracking this time.

Leenart did he say it was returned to him in a post mix up? If so I got a similar message, and he resent it, along with the second replacement order (I assumed original got lost in mail with no tracking) I placed, so now I have 2 of the same orders on their way.

At least they are coming, with tracking this time.

Well he said, that my initial order showed up at his house, so that he would resent it asap.
And I did have a tracking number this time, unlike the first time, thank god!

Guy certainly sounds sketchy. Glad you got your order, Leenart, but difficult to believe he could receive two orders (which conveniently had no tracking the first time) back from the post office or "lost in the mail". Sounds like he was buying some time and eventually just sent what he should've in the first place. I definitely wouldn't buy anything from them after reading this thread. Seems like a hassle even if you eventually do get your order.

i have ordered 4 times the past year with no problem, i have just placed a custom order for about 5 pieces, got an email showing me they were done, i paid and they should be on the way to me,,,, very weird why some people get and some dont, i do business with a person named robin....

I had ordered stuff 3 times first 2 times got everything right away on the third time after a month I started sending a ton of emails and 5 months later the order showed up. Pure craziness, oh yea and I never even got one response to my emails.

Back