One Ring to Rule them all...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I believe most of you have already this but didn't wish to post it here as it is well beyond the reach of most Middle-earthers..

The actual One Ring props with 18K gold from Weta is available for made to order at a whopping 2,4XX USD... with inscription it is 26XX USD...

Made by the jewelers who actually produced that used in the movie with the exact chain length....

anyway, 1 thing I know for sure it is not going to get sold out soon...

I believe most of you have already this but didn't wish to post it here as it is well beyond the reach of most Middle-earthers..

The actual One Ring props with 18K gold from Weta is available for made to order at a whopping 2,4XX USD... with inscription it is 26XX USD...

Made by the jewelers who actually produced that used in the movie with the exact chain length....

anyway, 1 thing I know for sure it is not going to get sold out soon...

Holy cow! I'll bet many of us didn't spend that much on a wedding ring when we got married. :slap It certainly doesn't mean that I don't want one though... I'd just have to sell my whole collection :dunno.

The One Ring has been available for sale to the general public direct from the Jens Hanson web site for quite some time now. Nice little collectors package if you can afford it.

The One Ring has been available for sale to the general public direct from the Jens Hanson web site for quite some time now. Nice little collectors package if you can afford it.

yeah, with much the same price. So really nothing all that new or different and of course it won't sell out, since they just get made as ordered.

Interesting...it was never offered with elvish inscriptions on both the interior and exterior of the ring before. Love to see a pic.

:lecture Exactly, which makes it a good buy from Weta as opposed to Jens Hansen, where i got mine from. Don't mind not having the inscription though so i'm happy with mine :D

Interesting...it was never offered with elvish inscriptions on both the interior and exterior of the ring before. Love to see a pic.

That's because Jens Hansen wasn't licensed to do it and really still isn't. But Weta are and hence it's being done that way.

Back