One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've reached the point I've watched too much OPM, I know what they're saying without subtitles. :'^)
:lol
Come on Maxfactory, give us the Figmas!
Yeah. & hurry up Medicom with your overpriced RAH, that will drop to 1/2 price in a few months .....

Which I will still happily pay retail to get it in my hands early :lol

Well the anime has spawned a **** ton of haters, I knew it was gonna happen when the anime was announced, since that's usually what happens, but holy ****!

It's worse than with Umaru :lol

There's actually no filler, most of the stuff even in this episode is needed, they're leaving a lot of minor stuff out so they can keep the pace.

Otherwise we would not be able to see the 1st big baddie in this season, but they way things are going, I'm certain we will.

There's actually no filler, most of the stuff even in this episode is needed, they're leaving a lot of minor stuff out so they can keep the pace.

Otherwise we would not be able to see the 1st big baddie in this season, but they way things are going, I'm certain we will.

Thats great theres no fillers at all. I havent read the manga so just watching the anime for now.

I would love that they had funny transitions like in most SOL animes, like the manga, it's got some pretty cute stuff, I'll post some later, non-spoilery of course.

What does SOL stand for? I've been watching anime for years, but still not really in any kind of anime community other than here & MFC, so I don't really understand terms that are used. I didn't even get the "huurrr zo" thing mentioned earlier. Googling it brings me back here :lol

What does SOL stand for? I've been watching anime for years, but still not really in any kind of anime community other than here & MFC, so I don't really understand terms that are used. I didn't even get the "huurrr zo" thing mentioned earlier. Googling it brings me back here :lol
It's "slice of life", it's my favorite genre, so comfy.

For example OPM is a shonen/superhero parody, but it's pretty good as shonen itself.

That meant "hurr so overrated" :lol

I don't care for acronyms and jargon, but if you watch enough anime they inevitably stick even if you don't want them to.

Ahhh, okay. I think I usually watch whatever genre OPM, Naruto, AoT, Bleach (why did this stop?), Soul Eater .... etc, are in (Shonen right?). I guess I don't watch too many SoL anime's.

Back