One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind some nendoroids, but not enough to buy one yet. Not sure if even Saitama will change my mind.

/

Episode 3 out.

Episode 3 spoiler (kinda)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah no he can't, makes sense tho, I had the same reaction when I read the manga for the 1st time :lol

Yeah no he can't, makes sense tho, I had the same reaction when I read the manga for the 1st time :lol
I like these types of "twists". Not really a twist, since all I did was assume wrong :lol Does make sense though.

I wanted to buy a digital version of the 1st volume, but it doesn't seem to be available on our country's iTunes. Bummer. We have a comic con type expo thingy happening this week, & I'm thinking there might be some OPM merchandise there I could pick up. Maybe a physical copy of volume one might be there. I want to do the opposite of what is usually done, & watch the anime 1st, then read the manga, but not past the point I've seen on the anime.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought Figma already planned to do Saitama

No manga spoilers but it's ok for anime spoilers? I haven't watched episode 4 yet. Pleaseeeee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

No manga spoilers but it's ok for anime spoilers? I haven't watched episode 4 yet. Pleaseeeee.
Oops.

I think anime spoilers are okay a few hours after it has aired. When 'The Walking Dead' has aired, I try to avoid all related threads until after I've seen it. I think the same should be done here as well, to be safe.

Last edited:
That's because all the animation budget went to animate Sonic's junk :lol

I didn't mind though, they've done a fantastic job so far, they're gonna cut some corners here and there and that's to be expected.

This was the funniest episode yet for me. Imagine if Saitama's punch actually connected to Sonic's balls. :lol I think this was the first time I've seen the shockwave of a male character's junk being animated......:rotfl Next episode Saitama and Genos go the superhero DMV.

one-punch-man-25d-picture-saitama.jpg

one-punch-man-25d-picture-saitama.jpg

I think I might have pre ordered it if the face was a bit better. With the lack of OPM merchandise, I do kinda still want it.

I think I might have pre ordered it if the face was a bit better. With the lack of OPM merchandise, I do kinda still want it.

Yeah I see what you mean about the face, if they gave him a much meaner/angry face then it would pop especially with the big fist they included.

Im sure there will be more merch to come out. Theres towels and keyrings out now if you into that sort of thing, im just waiting for them to work on those figures. haha

Huh? It looks pretty close to Murata's art, in fact, if it wasn't for the hash light of the pic I'd say they nailed it.

OnePunchMan-AnimeKeyVisual-700x350.png

My problem is that I hate statues, and a statue in form of a photo frame is something I will never buy :lol

EDIT: Oh my bad, I misread, yeah I agree, face could be a tad meaner.

Yeah. I want figures & statues already. These novelty items are simply time fillers before they come out :lol

Back