ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the impact wolf pop green, he uses it as the final part of his "trap" on fishman island.

Also for those not wanting to watch 600 eps there's plenty of abridged stuff that cut it down the right way.

Or read the manga... which I need to get back into after 10 years..

Just one custom I ordered kind cool to share guys.
7uje2uty.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love OP :) for now I have 41 figure mix of: POP, Figurarts Zero, Plex and the most ,,Banpresto,, (esp. grandline men) I hope one day I collect all character :D

41? That's quite a bit. I think I have ..... 3 :lol Luffy, Usopp, & Sanji. All Figuarts Zero Battle Version pieces, & all look pretty cool.

I was thinking about getting the Kaku PoP. The design of the character looks pretty cool. I don't really know that character all that well, so I went on YouTube & see the guy turn into a giraffe? What? His "human" form looked really cool, but his weird giraffe form is kinda weird :lol Yet I find myself still wanting the Kaku PoP.

kaku_006.jpg

I also have my Ace Figuarts Zero already paid for & sitting in my "Pile Of Loot" at BigBadToyStore. That thing looks really cool, although quite pricey for what it is. I want to watch the english dubbed episodes of Ace vs Blackbeard, so I can kinda see Ace in action.

ban1_fz_ace_cf_3.jpg

Yes Kaku look great, his giraffe for is weird :D I agree. I think about buy Rob lucci MAS POP (animal form) but I don´t sure because I have POP NEO and I want only one figure from one character :)

Ace Zero battle ver. : cool of course but still I think best Ace figure is Banpresto Super DX :)

good luck with your OP collection ...

ps: when I can post pic, I make pohoto my collection :)

Anyone local want PoPs? I've got quite a few of the early ones and don't really care for them anymore, but no boxes means I don't want to ship anything lol.

Nice. I don't know if I've seen that Zoro with the suit & sword in his mouth. That looks pretty cool.

Okay so... Really?

https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN971255/Sci

I never saw it coming, finally.
I only collect articulated figures.

So far I have Ace, Luffy, Nami and Sanji from SH Figuarts, sadly the Mugiwaras are the old look, since I have Chopper from Chibi Arts in New World look and now Franky is coming!!!

I only have Megahouse Luffy and Roronoa Zoro for now. But I pre-ordered zoro and usopp from Tsume-art. I have their Naruto Summon Gamakichi statue and I'm very impressed with their work.

Never watched the anime cause I don't feel like getting into a 600 eps series but the manga is great.

That's how I felt before, I thought to myself, how could I watch all these episodes. I just started watching last year and did some marathons and now I'm up to date with the anime. I don't know how I did it. I'm even caught up with Bleach, Naruto and Toriko. :lol

Had this for a bit, but decided to take some pics today. Not really sure was his story is, but he looks cool.

xaPq3cT.png

18PGbAS.png

PYH2qrO.png

MtBdHUt.png

Last edited:
Back