ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Kotobukiya ArtFX+ is 1/10 scale, then I think it's a smaller scale than that, but maybe slightly larger scale than DBZ SH Figuarts.

I did some research, & I think these are "Non Scale". Whatever that means.

Looks like another brilliant Figuarts Zero figure. These newer One Piece battle version figures look really cool. Why weren't these made at a larger scale? :gah:

9597247112_6701bf13f7_z.jpg
9597247168_29186f92f7_z.jpg

9597247214_c49f1789e9_z.jpg
9597247254_f9c06105df_z.jpg

Looks like another brilliant Figuarts Zero figure. These newer One Piece battle version figures look really cool. Why weren't these made at a larger scale? :gah:

Because those damn Japanese like there collectors small :monkey2

I think I've seen a total of 2 episodes :lol The first episode, & the one with Luffy vs Usopp. I'm simply into the way these figures look for some reason. The Figuarts Zero figures of the anime's I actually watch (Naruto Shippuuden, DBZ, & Bleach), don't really impress me as much. The DBZ SH Figuarts figures are cool though.

I want to watch Ace vs Blackbeard, but I don't think that has been english dubbed. Or has it?

I think I've seen a total of 2 episodes :lol The first episode, & the one with Luffy vs Usopp. I'm simply into the way these figures look for some reason. The Figuarts Zero figures of the anime's I actually watch (Naruto Shippuuden, DBZ, & Bleach), don't really impress me as much. The DBZ SH Figuarts figures are cool though.

I want to watch Ace vs Blackbeard, but I don't think that has been english dubbed. Or has it?

I watched the first 20 or so episodes back in the day when it first premiered on Adult Swim. I loved it, then one day my ADHD kicked in and *poof* I was a 100 episodes behind. :lol

I watched the first 20 or so episodes back in the day when it first premiered on Adult Swim. I loved it, then one day my ADHD kicked in and *poof* I was a 100 episodes behind. :lol

Never watched the anime cause I don't feel like getting into a 600 eps series but the manga is great.

Never watched the anime cause I don't feel like getting into a 600 eps series but the manga is great.

I hear you there.

I'm still playing catch up on Bleach, and that was nowhere near the length of what this show will be.

I skipped a bunch of filler episodes on Bleach when I was catching up on that show. Saved some time I guess.

I skipped a bunch of filler episodes on Bleach when I was catching up on that show. Saved some time I guess.

They're bad about that, aren't they?!?! That's the biggest problem I have with that show. The fillers are horrible. Why even bother?

There might have been some cool filler episodes, I don't actually remember, but then there's the filler arcs, I simply didn't want to get into them if they weren't important to the main storyline. I used this website when checking which episodes were filler, & which weren't.

https://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes

There might have been some cool filler episodes, I don't actually remember, but then there's the filler arcs, I simply didn't want to get into them if they weren't important to the main storyline. I used this website when checking which episodes were filler, & which weren't.

https://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes

I use similar sites too. I'm still watching episodes as there air in the U.S. (on Adult Swim) so I'll check to see what I'm getting into every week. :lol

I watched the entire series with english subs. The fillers can be a pain and yes the pace is slow, but that's how anime works. Also those make the 'main storyline' more enjoyable. To me Bleach is one of the best out there.

But after you finish the last episode, you don't want it to end mate. The last couple of episodes, which follows a filler arc, is clearly based on the manga (the artwork improves dramatically). I remain hopeful they will continue one day.

Watch everything, including fillers, and enjoy it while it lasts. :wink1:

I only follow Naruto now, and one series is too few so I recently started with One Piece. At episode 6, have a long way to go. :)

I don't skip fillers on Naruto Shippuuden :D

Have fun catching up with One Piece :lol

I don't know what's the story with that leaf wolf, but it makes for an interesting Usopp display piece. Impressive.

usopp-hqs-03.jpg

usopp-hqs-05.jpg

usopp-hqs-06.jpg

usopp-hqs-08.jpg

usopp-hqs-17.jpg

It's the impact wolf pop green, he uses it as the final part of his "trap" on fishman island.

Also for those not wanting to watch 600 eps there's plenty of abridged stuff that cut it down the right way.

Back