One of the sweetest, yet saddest stories I seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
saduc.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Nooooooooo!!!! What a waste! You're such a klutz! What's wrong with you?! There are starving kids in third world countries. You better have licked it off the ground! Remember, the ten second rule!

:thwak

Nooooooooo!!!! What a waste! You're such a klutz! What's wrong with you?! There are starving kids in third world countries. You better have licked it off the ground! Remember, the ten second rule!

:thwak

I give my kids a "one day rule". Freakin' ice cream is expensive.

i ordered 3 scoops of ice cream the other day... crazy lady put all 3 scoops on top of each other in a single cone! it was 36 degrees out. i was chomping down that sucker faster than i could breathe. it was a true race against time, i was hearing "gonna fly now" crescendoing in my head, frantically trying to beat the dreaded drip!

in the end, i gave myself 3rd degree brain freeze, but i ate that bastard before a single drop melted onto my hands. i had won the day. i felt alive. true story.

Ohhhh the humanity!! We should immediately start a relief fund for the owner of that fallen cone. Least we forget.

Back