One Grail for Another

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is saving the Best for Last in their Astonishing X-men series.

Wolverine :cool: and fine ass Kitty Pride (hopefully with Lockheed) :cool:

customizerwannabe said:
I also believe individual pieces are more impressive than dios.:eek: But that doesn't take away from Marvel's fine Vs. pieces we have. They are incredible.

:emperor u cwayzie 3 :emperor

customizerwannabe said:
It's a matter of taste. I love the XMVSS, but if it were a choice of that or Doom and IM...I'd be beddin' down with Tony and Vic!:rotfl :rotfl
I'm like those mothers with like 20 kids, I love 'em all equally
customizerwannabe said:
I also believe individual pieces are more impressive than dios.:eek: But that doesn't take away from Marvel's fine Vs. pieces we have. They are incredible.
See above. :lol

carbo-fation said:
Xmen vs. > Doom > Ironman > Hulk :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

You know how popular the #1 exclusive became when they announced the #2? Imagine that again when the #2 starts shipping. Now imagine it again when they announce the third one (with Wolverine none the less). And again when that ships. Now you have pics coming out of us lucky bastards who have all 3 exclusives. The X-Men VS Sentinel #1 Exclusive will be the most sought after and valuable Marvel piece EVER made.

I think Doom has peaked, or is near his peak. The sky's the limit for the X-Men VS #1 Exclusive.

Don't take it personal Doom, I still love you :inlove

Darth Loki said:
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

You know how popular the #1 exclusive became when they announced the #2? Imagine that again when the #2 starts shipping. Now imagine it again when they announce the third one (with Wolverine none the less). And again when that ships. Now you have pics coming out of us lucky bastards who have all 3 exclusives. The X-Men VS Sentinel #1 Exclusive will be the most sought after and valuable Marvel piece EVER made.

I think Doom has peaked, or is near his peak. The sky's the limit for the X-Men VS #1 Exclusive.

Don't take it personal Doom, I still love you :inlove

And that is why I traded my Doom Exclusive for an X-men vs Sentinel...

Doom Excl. - BEST SCULPT EVA!!!

X-men vs. Sentinel Excl. - Great Sculpt, Best light-up feature yet, MULTI-DIO displayability, all with light-up, AND 100 times more fans than Doom!!!

X/Sentinel > Doom

The two pieces are close in price now, with Doom in a slight lead, but XvsS is really taking off with the announcement of the second Dio.

Back