On steed??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there would be alot of good options but Aragorn,Gandolf and MoS would be the top runners. Can you imagine how tall that sucker would be.

Some good ideas people have. I like Mouth of Sauron, and Arwen with sick Frodo. What scale though? I think the safest would be do them exactly like the SS/Weta steeds.

There is a solo steed I would like, the witch kings fell beast with the armored head, it would make an awesome LSB to go with the upcoming PF.

I have a feeling that, if SS actually did a Mouth of Sauron On Armored Steed, people would do whatever was needed to get one (sell some of their pieces, rob a convenience store:wink1:, etc.)!

It would be a MUST-HAVE for my collection!

I'm not sure if they would even attempt such a piece but if they did I would love to see a Rider or Rohan :) they have yet to be represented and yet it was the Rohirrim that saved many battles from sure defeat in the trilogy and a few of my fondest moments too! :)

Back