• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

On Ebay: PS3 Slim 120GB & 6 Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toastybuffoon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Mods, not sure after reading the rules if this is where to post my auction, but if this is not ok, please move it or delete if necessary. I figured it should be ok as model/statue/figure collecting seem to go hand in hand with video games.

I've decided to let go of my PS3 as I barely use it for gaming (I'm mostly a PC gamer) and I already have a couple of blu-ray players in the house for movies. The system and the games are in supreme condition as I take very good care of my things. It includes an extra HDMI cord and the PS3 blu-ray remote as well.

The system has been formatted back to the original factory settings so it will boot up like new the first time.

I'm only interested in shipping in the continental USA. Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-Latest-Model-120-GB-Charcoal-Black-Console-NTSC-/110829193616?pt=Video_Games&hash=item19cdef4990#ht_594wt_1396

Back