<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

I'm poor but at least i have HT figures on the table. :)

The photos of this robo seem to have more a blue/purple hue on the armor compared to the ones posted earlier.

Re: <> Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review <>

RobocopHD225_zps6f30d92b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was torn between this and the Murphy unmasked but the lack of diecast has made my mind up.
Does seem a bit strange to have so little of it, I didn't think all would be diecast like on my Bandai C3po but I did expect a bit more.
Still a great figure though.

I don't think this is a character where I'd only want the fully battle damaged version personally. To me while that version is cool its more of a companion to the regular version.

Great job as always OMG!
Glad I ordered this bad boy when he was first announced !

It looks amazing. However, I don't think that Robocop's ass is accurate. I remember him with a more pronounced hips.

i agree thats not enough diecast to call it a diecast figure.

A section at the back but apart from that I think thats it.

I was going to buy this, but I'm passing on it. It's not the price I have an issue with, but the advertisement of something that we are not really getting. Regardless of how good it looks, the price isn't justified. I've finally hit my breaking point with these figures.

Back