<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Version - OMG Photo Review <>

The exposed neck joint kills this for me.

This looks so good. Exposed joints don't bother me. Wish loki turned out this good.

Re: Article: The Avengers Chitauri Commander and Footsoldier - OMG Photo Review

Looks awesome, wish I could get both, but can only afford commander.

The joints at the arm pits and the chest cavity look awful when this is in dynamic poses.

Looks great. Interesting to see the arms, I'm guessing it's similar to what they did with hulk.

I have both on order, not sure with I'll keep.

This figure looks great. Does anyone know if the arms are as durable as the Hulk arms?

How would anyone possibly know that..? considering like 3 people in the world even have this right now how are you expecting an answer to that? :lol

How would anyone possibly know that..? considering like 3 people in the world even have this right now how are you expecting an answer to that? :lol

I know, I know. But sometimes, the early photo reviewers will comment about the toys and materials they're reviewing. I would think they would describe the production versions sooner than the regular collectors would. I was hoping OMG might reply to my question.

Wow. Didn't think I needed another Thor figure. But after seeing this, I realize I was wrong.

Oh man! That headsculpt is PERFECTION! Looking at those photos... You'd think it was the actor himself!

This and the WS SS Cap are EASILY the greatest Marvel figures Hot Toys have released yet!
If I didn't have the Avengers versions already... I would be snapping this up.

Absolutely incredible. Jelly of people who get this.

Oh man! That headsculpt is PERFECTION! Looking at those photos... You'd think it was the actor himself!

This and the WS SS Cap are EASILY the greatest Marvel figures Hot Toys have released yet!
If I didn't have the Avengers versions already... I would be snapping this up.

Absolutely incredible. Jelly of people who get this.
Why not have both!

Back