<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Version - OMG Photo Review <>

^^^ They're always going to figure out ways to better their figures, with some exceptions....

raccoon-loki-gif.gif
I honestly still think that people exaggerate how bad the head sculpt for the new Loki is. It might not be spot on but you can definitely still tell who it's supposed to be and whatnot.

I honestly still think that people exaggerate how bad the head sculpt for the new Loki is. It might not be spot on but you can definitely still tell who it's supposed to be and whatnot.

I still have Loki on PO and will decide if i will keep him or not when i see some final pics.

Well if you don't mince details like the entire shape of the head being wrong, then sure

Agreed, but it's not that, it's more of the expectation that HT should improve upon their previous figures is what gets people, I think. :huh

It's horrible compared to the Avengers sculpt.

It's horrible compared to the Avengers sculpt.
I guess I really don't think so. Honestly I'll be surprised if the final product comes out and in hand pictures are revealed and the new figure doesn't look good. It happens so often with figures on this board that people go into panic mode until they actually see it and just about always it turns out better than it looked in the prototype or at least meets expectations.

It could always surprise ppl like the Rescue Cap did, mostly because the lighting wasn't good in the preview pics. I'm surprised there aren't any pictures in person at a convention or such, usually those help alot.

Loki did come out horrible there so pose to upgrade If not then leave it the way it is. I still pre ordered it:rotfl

Can you imagine putting this figure next to the TDW Loki(with no sculpt update)? It'd be like Chris Hemsworth standing next to a really good cosplayer.
:lol

Besides this isnt the Loki thread, I have heard the HT will improve that sculpt before the final release because of the negative feedback. Dont take my word as written in stone, but usually my friend has true information for things like these... :)

Can you imagine putting this figure next to the TDW Loki(with no sculpt update)? It'd be like Chris Hemsworth standing next to a really good cosplayer.
:lol

:lol :lol :exactly:

Besides this isnt the Loki thread, I have heard the HT will improve that sculpt before the final release because of the negative feedback. Dont take my word as written in stone, but usually my friend has true information for things like these... :)

That's encouraging then...I am still hoping for an improvement!! :pray:

tumblr_muukarmWfG1sladr5o1_250.gif

This is an amazing looking figure. I'm so glad I ordered this one.

If recent releases are anything to go by then I wouldnt get too excited

I have still have Loki on PO but if there is no improvement with the final HS i will cancel. I am more than happy with my Avengers Loki.

Are the portraits for both the light and full armor the same? I wasn't able to tell from the various blogger pics Hot Toys posted on their social streams.

Back