<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

attachment.php

That's fantastic.

If I didn't have Nicholson Joker, Ledger Joker, or the upcoming Ward Robin, that would make for an excellent display.

That's fantastic.

If I didn't have Nicholson Joker, Ledger Joker, or the upcoming Ward Robin, that would make for an excellent display.

If they make Romero Joker and those Arkham City figures ever come to light, it'd be kind of awesome to see a "battle of the multiverse" pic, with West, Ward, Keaton, Bale, AC Batman, and SSC Batman in battle poses on one side, and Romero, Nicholson, Ledger, AC Joker, and SSC Joker facing off.

Such an awesome figure. Looking forward to this one!

That's fantastic.

TDK look less attractive compare to the other 2 ... :panic::panic::panic:

TDK look less attractive compare to the other 2 ... :panic::panic::panic:

One of the reasons I was so hyped about the TDK armory set was due to the fact that it included new faceplates. I hope they further improve the cowl, as well, but, at least the faceplates will be a huge improvement. One of the reasons I have been so critical of the DX 12 is due to how it would look with West and Keaton. On its own, it may have been a decent figure, but HT kind of sets the bar on themselves with figures like this and Keaton. It seems less like a line-up of the "greatest hits" of Batman, and more like, "Hey, Keaton Batman, who's that guy over there?" "Oh, don't pay him any mind, that's just my derpy cousin; he's staying with us for the summer, while his parents are in Hawaii. He's a nice guy, but don't look him in the eyes; he'll flip the **** out."

Here's another issue my buddy had pointed out (no pun) to me in another forum. Why are the ears bend outward.
Outward bend ears.....The right ear should be where the left ear belongs and Vice versa. Hot Toys dropped the ball again!!! :gah:

HOT TOYS PLEASE RE-DO THIS FIGURE THE CORRECT WAY, WE'RE USING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PURCHASE THESE THINGS.

WITH THIS (outward ears thingy) AND THE BULGE BELLY LOOK............. FOR NOW MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THIS FIGURE. :thud: :mad: :dunno :thud:

Batman1966HD8_zps84fed6d6.jpg~original

In this picture below I could hear Adam West saying "Why did you give me such a big belly Hot Toys"?
Batman1966HD39_zps1b7ff105.jpg~original

HOT TOYS PLEASE RE-DO THIS FIGURE THE CORRECT WAY, WE'RE USING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PURCHASE THESE THINGS.
WITH THIS (outward ears thingy) AND THE BULGE BELLY LOOK............. FOR NOW MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR THIS FIGURE. :thud: :mad: :dunno :thud:

It's apparent to me that some people exist solely to nit-pic ! :cuckoo:
Even for $200, nothing is ever going to be 100% spot on perfect when you translate a 50-year-old video image to a 12" mass-produced toy. Instead of complaining about (perceived) shortcomings,and spamming every thread with the same post, why not celebrate the fact that we're getting a high-end '66 Batman figure at all? Or simply walk away and keep searching for the elusive perfect figure. Jeezuz. :mad:

Here's another issue my buddy had pointed out (no pun) to me in another forum. Why are the ears bend outward.
Outward bend ears.....The right ear should be where the left ear belongs and Vice versa. Hot Toys dropped the ball again!!! :gah:

Good thing your buddy was there to point that out, otherwise you might never have realised or cared.

It's apparent to me that some people exist solely to nit-pic ! :cuckoo:
Even for $200, nothing is ever going to be 100% spot on perfect when you translate a 50-year-old video image to a 12" mass-produced toy. Instead of complaining about (perceived) shortcomings,and spamming every thread with the same post, why not celebrate the fact that we're getting a high-end '66 Batman figure at all? Or simply walk away and keep searching for the elusive perfect figure. Jeezuz. :mad:

:goodpost:
It looks incredible to me..far far better than any 66 Batman figure ever done(well not many were ever done!)
In hand you aren't going to see macro photography "imperfections" and I'm sorry his abs were not tight and flat!

Yeah, I agree, it's an awesome figure! I'm giddy with anticipation at the prospect of adding West & Ward (and eventually the Barris Batmobile) to my collection. The only problem I have is trying to decide whether or not to buy a second set to display in the Batmobile.

Last edited:

Batman1966HD8_zps84fed6d6.jpg~original

In this picture below I could hear Adam West saying "Why did you give me such a big belly Hot Toys"?
Batman1966HD39_zps1b7ff105.jpg~original

Dear Lord. Please, please tell me that this is meant to be facetious. If not, well then, you make Nolan nitpickers look sane (and, as one of them, myself, I'd say that, at least as far as I go, we're nuckin' futs).:lol

This figure is the closes thing to Adam west I've ever seen!! I can't see the problems the others are pointing out.. The ab thingy ok, I see that but really is that a issue? I don't get the ears part, to me this outfit looks exactly like the 66 batman I grew up to know and love

Back