<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <>The Wolverine - OMG Photo Review<>

I really want a Wolverine but I feel like I may be better off waiting to see if a DOFP version gets made after seeing more pics of this one. I just don't care for any of the head sculpts on the current Wolverines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this figure looks great to me. the pictures never give these figures justice and I'm sure the same will be the case for The Wolverine. There is an extra element of beauty when you have the figure on hand. Nene Dee's latest review says exactly that. Pics and even videos never give these bad boys any justice!

Aw man. The prototype images of this figure were among the most amazing I've ever seen. I was actually surprised at myself for being so excited to get a figure of a dude in a regular suit.

The figure is ok though $225 is way too much to ask for the production version of this fig. I would happily pay somewhere around $150 tops for the production version, but yeah, $225 is way off base for this.

I'm goig to pass on this one, too bad really.

I'll look to score one around $180. He's not worth $220.

Give it a fell months and it could happen. Heck, you can buy the HT Jor-El for $190 shipped right now and it was initially retailed for $219.

Give it a fell months and it could happen. Heck, you can buy the HT Jor-El for $190 shipped right now and it was initially retailed for $219.

That's what I'm hoping for with Roadblock. If I can get him under $200 I'll be happy.

TheWolverine77_zps166ae45b.jpg~original

I love this one! I can't wait to get this figure

Re: <> IRONMAN 3 WAR MACHINE MARK II Die-cast - OMG Photo Review <>

Just got mine for my birthday and I have to say....I am liking diecast. Bring on Mark 42!

War Machine Mark II.jpg

Hot toys presents....

The real Wolverine.

I did the muscular body poses, he's on a terminator body and I think it really compliments the figure so long as the feet pegs are not used and the shins go directly into boots (bane), but will heed stand to support him.

Currently working on this custom.

<> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

BRUCE BANNER

BruceBannerHD100_zpsa523558c.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD101_zps3ab99fae.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD102_zpsa9a1ddc8.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD103_zpsbf69a6c9.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD104_zpsa748d94a.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD105_zps086e4c89.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD106_zps93a8e7bd.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD107_zps51437434.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD108_zps7116f2ae.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD109_zps654d9e60.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD110_zps3d68d998.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD111_zps962a4988.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD112_zps79533781.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD113_zps5dc7bf9e.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD114_zps910944c2.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD115_zps9470117b.jpg~original

BruceBannerHD118_zpsd5bb676a.jpg~original

Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

If it weren't for pics with Hulk I wouldn't have a clue about who da hell this is.

Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

Shouldn't the pants on both these guys be the same color?

I'm really unsure about this. I love the idea of having a Bruce Banner, but i really hope this is better looking in hand than in pictures.

Back