<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

Looks precisely like the prototype, albeit with the "soft" sculpt and paint apps that have become standard with HT. No surprises here.

Man I am completely underwhelmed by this vanilla figure, what happened Hot Toys, did your balls fall off?

BIG miss in my opinion- the hair sculpting is poor- just ruins it but it is not like him in resemblence
A BIG shelf warmer for HT

Maybe this means I will win one from an inevitable twitter giveaway :yess:

I'd pick one up for no more than $160 just to complete my Avengers collection. Its funny because there was such a demand for a Banner up until his first prototype pics showed up and now that demand has completely died off. This just seems like a lazy attempt on Hot Toys part to say look, we made a Banner, happy?

Headsculpt needed to be 5x better for me to consider POing. Not happening sadly. Shame, because this could've been a must-buy if the HS was good enough.

Might as well wait for the Age of Ultron version. Seems like they just rushed this out before people are completely over the Avengers hype.

Another munchkin head.

Oh and we still don't have a Christopher Reeve Clark Kent.

Great pics per usual OMG.
Glad I pre-ordered him when I did.
Can't wait to get him to add to my Avengers line up.

Is it possible to thin out the head by soaking it in hot water and then squeezing it? Maybe using light pressure in a vise?

I don't think it's as bad as most people are saying but I agree on it's own it's nothing to write home about. This should have just been included in with the Hulk figure initially as a two pack rather than making him on his own later (granted I know the two pack is available for those who missed Hulk the first time).

Well I had my hopes up for hot toys to tweak the head a bit more since the prototype sucked. Will be canceling my pre order.
Now I have a feeling TDW loki sculpt will turn out like the prototype in the end. :(

His face is kind of wide I'll be honest but I can still tell who it's supposed to be.

Is it possible to thin out the head by soaking it in hot water and then squeezing it? Maybe using light pressure in a vise?

Is it possible to resculpt and redo the whole sculpt while you are at it?? :rotfl

Yeah i agree it looks way too wide ....WTF HT?

Back