<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the same head, but with mass market paint apps, same with every other hottoys figure we own but still buy them anyway. Maybe the haters imagine a plastic head can rival Hugh himself for likeness, not gonna happen. Once buyers open the box, love is inevitable :)

Re: <>The Wolverine - OMG Photo Review<>

Awesome photos as usual OMG!

I really like the pictures showing the different head sculpts on the different bodies. :clap
Any chance of getting a picture of the new Wolverine head sculpt on the Origins body with bone claws?

Looks like Wolvie has a cold. Botox has done him good as well. Looks younger and punked up. Whatever that means.

Great pics OMG. He just doesn't feel right to me. I have a feeling we will be able to score one for under retail before long.

Nice pics as usual, but I'm also not really feeling the figure or sculpt/paintwork at this point. When the figure is just a guy in a boring suit, jeans/wife beater, or shirtless, the small details really need to be done well to make the figure worth buying IMO, and I don't think that's the case here. Think I'll just stick with my Origins version.

I really like that the wifebeater fits him nicely instead of the midriff baring one that came with the Origins figure. Headsculpt looks good.. Definitely looks better than the Last Stand headsculpt...

They really phoned this one in. The sculpt is weak, the body is horrible, giving no added display value. The inaccuracies with the claws is unforgiving at this price point. It looks like a mash of extra parts to try and score some extra cream off the license. Truly a waste.

It would be nice to add a Wolverine to my collection but this is not it. This actually made me like the Last Stand sculpt a bit more. Sure it loses some points in likeness to Hugh but if I just want an angry Wolverine that might be the way to go. I really like how that head sculpt looked in civilian clothes.

still.. Nice pictures OMG!

Great pics, as always, OMG... I still think the first Wolverine is the best HT has done with the character to date, and this new one might just be the worst. :(

I dont like the sculpt, way too soft, Last Stand version looks more wolverine, the suit is nice tho, hope HT spent more time on developing DOFP version :panic::panic::panic:

And Last Stand or DOFP version it is. Agreed with all complaints. I sold my MMS103 for this.

Great pics OMG. Wow I'm so disappointed in this. What happened? The paint on the sculpt is so sloppy and doesn't even look right and the body isn't build enough for Hugh. I was so excited for this and was going to keep my order but I am going to cancel it. Just not feeling it anymore. The proto looked so much better. Just a fail. I think Hot Toys is just rushing on these figures now and it just aint fair to all of us paying big bucks for it.

That body is so inaccurate and he's got a tan. Even still, I'm not missing out on this like I did with the Origins figure.

I sold my MMS103 for this.
gacb22c86.gif

Great pics OMG. Wow I'm so disappointed in this. What happened? The paint on the sculpt is so sloppy and doesn't even look right and the body isn't build enough for Hugh. I was so excited for this and was going to keep my order but I am going to cancel it. Just not feeling it anymore. The proto looked so much better. Just a fail. I think Hot Toys is just rushing on these figures now and it just aint fair to all of us paying big bucks for it.

Ironically, the TTM body was created for Wolverine. When the body first came out, everyone praised it for looking just like Jackman's body. HT just got lazy this time around. Jackman worked his butt off to get in shape for this film and he looked absolutely ripped. They really needed to update the Wolverine body to reflect that.

Back