<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 Mandarin - OMG Photo Review <>

I wish i could like this figure, but the movie ruined it. Cant spend that much on a fake-badguy..

Yeah, this figure turned out great. HS is awesome, even more so with the glasses on.

7 months from reveal to release, and still very well crafted. Is it possible that they already have this in the works before the movie came out last April? Damn HT works in mysterious ways.

Figure looks sweet! I think HT made the prototype with limited information regarding the plot (maybe that sort of information could have been leaked). It certainly has a villain feel, like the Mandarin was portraited in the first half of the film.

What a great figure! I will probably switch the throne out for one of the porcelain variety!:rotfl

"Do not go in there for at least twenty minutes!"

Thanks for the photoset OMG - fantastic. Big fan of Sir Ben and the character has grown on me after 3 viewings. Incredible likeness. PO stands!

OMG great work per usual!
Again HT might have to thank you.
I was on the fence with this one.
Seeing your pics...might have made my mind up.
Christmas is coming...lol!

Beautiful set. Headsculpt, clothing and chair all work together really well. Very impressive on display.

This looks fantastic hope HT keep this up in regards to these out of no where releases. Didn't expect this guy till next year so i P.O with my UK retailer.

I wasn't even close to thinking about ordering this guy, but, damn if HT didn't knock this out of the park.
If it's still available at retail in January, then I'll consider picking this guy up.

I need to improve my Marvel HT villain line up. Currently only have Loki and Red Skull.

I wasn't even close to thinking about ordering this guy, but, damn if HT didn't knock this out of the park.
If it's still available at retail in January, then I'll consider picking this guy up.

I need to improve my Marvel HT villain line up. Currently only have Loki and Red Skull.

He'll look great with those two, exactly the same setup I'm going for..... well until the Chitauri arrive next year ;)

Super pics as always from OMG.

But I gotta say that HT has been going overboard on the toothbrush stipple on their faces lately.

Mandy here looks like a freckled Pippy Longstocking ginger who sat out in the sun from May to September.

___

Super pics as always from OMG.

But I gotta say that HT has been going overboard on the toothbrush stipple on their faces lately.

Mandy here looks like a freckled Pippy Longstocking ginger who sat out in the sun from May to September.

___

Why is this figure called The mandarin ;)

Great sculpt and very nice looking piece... I can't for the life of me think why anyone would want it due to how the character was handled and what he ended up being.

Either way congrats to those who found a reason to want it and got it.

Beautiful shots, OMG....as always.

Keeping my PO of this one....what an awesome display piece ....great work on the costume...and that sculpt is fantastic...

Back