<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX13 T2 - T800 BD - OMG Photo Review @ P1-2 <>

T2211_zps22ed19ed.jpg~original

:lol

James Dean as the Terminator.

Re: <> DX13 T2 - T800 BD - OMG Photo Review @ P1-2-7 <>

Be very careful when changing the arm ..... one end of the elbow joint broke ... WTF ... :panic::panic::panic:

I still prefer the MMS 117 to the DX 10. Atleast the MMS 117 had real looking eyes and looked pissed. The skin texture and lines were also superior. It looks rough in comparison, sure, but I'd take that over the DX 10. The battle damage blows them both away, I still can't get over it.

The MMS 117 makes for a nice companion piece to the MMS 136 Tech Noir. They have the same facial features except one is a younger version with natural hair and the other is older with spiked.
Totally. :duff

Still an excellent piece - regardless of the plastic contenders pushing it down now. One of my absolute faves - & it ignited my serious fondness for 1/6 figures - period, three or so years ago.

I agree with earlier comments to an extent though, that from proto to final, some of the better nuances were lost in the face.. but - ehh. Solid figure, & a hall of fame contender.

The DX10 looks like about 3 or 4 other actors depending on the angle you're looking at it from. Again - they brought the tight afro look over to the new one, but what'ya do..

Nice pics . I just don't rate this figure at all . The head sculpt makes him look oriental !

I cant look at my DX10 anymore .... :panic::panic::panic:

If you have any influence with Hot Toys you should say that to them. Let them know that a lot of fans would be interested in a third attempt at the non-battledamaged T-800 to bring its headsculpt (and neck) on a par with DX13. :pray:

If you have any influence with Hot Toys you should say that to them. Let them know that a lot of fans would be interested in a third attempt at the non-battledamaged T-800 to bring its headsculpt (and neck) on a par with DX13. :pray:

Just the head sculpt though a-dev, they owe us fans something, do they not? :dunno

I demand a mass release of a new head sculpt. :lecture

Just the head sculpt though a-dev, they owe us fans something, do they not? :dunno

I demand a mass release of a new head sculpt. :lecture

:lol Wouldn't say they owe us as such. However, they've made TDK Batman (one suit) 3 times and TDK purple suit Joker 3 times. Uncle Bob has been around longer than those ****ers and deserves perfection too.

A single headsculpt release isn't going to happen and they aren't going to make a young John or Pescadero Sarah to release it with so I figure its gotta be another full release if it happens.

:lol Wouldn't say they owe us as such. However, they've made TDK Batman (one suit) 3 times and TDK purple suit Joker 3 times. Uncle Bob has been around longer than those ****ers and deserves perfection too.

A single headsculpt release isn't going to happen and they aren't going to make a young John or Pescadero Sarah to release it with so I figure its gotta be another full release if it happens.

Yeah I hear you a-dev, I'm just a doomed optimist.

No chance will HT do that and all I can say is here is to another upcoming T2 T-800 figure. :hi5:

I agree give Uncle Bob the respect he deserves......but only after they give us A Police Assault/BD Tanker T1 T-800. :pray:

It will happen, but not for a couple of years though I'm sure. I'm not all that worried about getting another clean T-800 ATM, I don't hate the ones I have, there nice figures. I Think there's some other Arnold figures that should make the cut first, like Commando and Conan.

The Next terminator re-make figure needs to be the T-800 endo in diecast, that I would be in for about 3 easy.

Trying to think what extras they could provide to make it (another clean T-800) in some way new.

Fireaxe
gasoline cannister
gasmask(s)
explosive charges/yellow barrel
detonator
teargas launcher

^all from Cyberdyne

Controls for chains from the steel mill

Anyone think of anything else?

Trying to think what extras they could provide to make it (another clean T-800) in some way new.

Fireaxe
gasoline cannister
gasmask(s)
explosive charges/yellow barrel
teargas launcher

all from Cyberdyne

Anyone think of anything else?

The knive to cut the arm, the knive he sticks in the biker, little john connor maybe:lol or a harley:monkey1

It will happen, but not for a couple of years though I'm sure.

You see, this ties into what Difabio was getting at yesterday about when is enough enough. If it doesn't come out for a few more years then it will likely bring improvements which in turn will make DX13's heads be dated in some way. But if it follows very quickly there won't be much if any difference.

My clamour for remakes wouldn't be this strong if the standards were the same across all figures. But when figures are separated by years and they keep getting better you notice the differences.

You see, this ties into what Difabio was getting at yesterday about when is enough enough. If it doesn't come out for a few more years then it will likely bring improvements which in turn will make DX13's heads be dated in some way. But if it follows very quickly there won't be much if any difference.

My clamour for remakes wouldn't be this strong if the standards were the same across all figures. But when figures are separated by years and they keep getting better you notice the differences.

Yeah I know, just that's likely the way it will go. But as far as needing a remake of a figure every couple of years, its not really needed, its only needed if the last figure was'nt done right, like the technoir is still fine, t1000 is still good, and so on. But yeah the dx10 and mms117 figures are good, but those could do with a re-make cause there noticible improvments needed.

as for difabio's arguement, if someones happy with the version they got then just don't buy the new one, no ones forcing you to buy a new one, problem solved:lol

I still prefer the MMS 117 to the DX 10. Atleast the MMS 117 had real looking eyes and looked pissed. The skin texture and lines were also superior. It looks rough in comparison, sure, but I'd take that over the DX 10. The battle damage blows them both away, I still can't get over it.

I really agree... I always loved how the MMS117 looked on a shelf. W/o the glasses the sculpt does look a bit odd, but w/glasses on it had the needed intensity for the character.

And now the DX13 looks to be about as good as it gets in 1/6 :rock

Back