<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX13 T2 - T800 BD - OMG Photo Review @ P1-2 <>

Really looking forward to swing these BD parts in hand. :rock

Cheers for the pics OMG.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

WoW AMAZING PICS O.M.G THE BLOOD APS LOOK Fantastic!

I think HT nailed it on the likeness of Arnold for the semi bd head sculpt, just as EB did with their 1/4 full bd face. I'm impressed.

My son just asked me why i'm crying. I told him not now son not now!
Great Great images!!!

Many thanks to OMG for these fantastic pictures, the figure is a grand-slam and hot toys have raised the bar to the next level. I'm completely blown away and have to now find someway to fall asleep:panic:

Very, very nice set. :rock

Thanks for the amazing pics OMG - much appreciated! I still say the eyes on the lesser damaged head, are more squinty & the brow more furrowed than the DX10 - & that's a good thing. It's an excellent likeness. The only real thing I don't like - is the hair. Too round & perfect. That's the HT way though I guess..

Hey - I'm happy to be proven wrong though, so somebody please feel free to post a comparison of the two heads for clarification if that's possible. :duff

Yes! The "triangle" pistons are there in his cheek. This is so bought!

Still don't think much of the liquid T1000, and the "holy" arm though.

I cant decide which display option to pick ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Thanks for the amazing pics OMG - much appreciated! I still say the eyes on the lesser damaged head, are more squinty & the brow more furrowed than the DX10 - & that's a good thing. It's an excellent likeness. The only real thing I don't like - is the hair. Too round & perfect. That's the HT way though I guess..

Hey - I'm happy to be proven wrong though, so somebody please feel free to post a comparison of the two heads for clarification if that's possible. :duff

Agreed. And yes, that is a good thing. :rock

T24_zpsa3a30944.jpg~original

T216_zps63d222b4.jpg~original

This^ not so good. I'm sure it was OMG's intention to show that this is a problem. (Neck/head connection)

My other nitpick is the broken stock of the M79 looks a bit lacking in realistic detail.

Best I can do real quick. The dx10 is just a cel phone pic tho

I like how wet the bloody areas look, but likeness-wise it's barely better than the Cyberdyne version. Facial structure looks more like Arnold but he's still a decade too young here.

I like how wet the bloody areas look, but likeness-wise it's barely better than the Cyberdyne version. Facial structure looks more like Arnold but he's still a decade too young here.

That would make him 33 in the pic above your post. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back