<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX13 T2 - T800 BD - OMG Photo Review @ P1-2 <>

That would make him 33 in the pic above your post. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

That pic looks much more accurate. Guess it's just the photos, in some he looks more wrinkled than in others.

I like how wet the bloody areas look, but likeness-wise it's barely better than the Cyberdyne version. Facial structure looks more like Arnold but he's still a decade too young here.

:dunno Arnold looked young.

t2-(173).jpg

Fantastic photos OMG - thanks for posting them all!

:dunno Arnold looked young.

t2-(173).jpg

I think it's the PERS that's throwing me off. The eye area just bugs me, it looks so clean, so doll-like. Everything else I'll agree looks great and they really did improve on the facial structure. Cover up the eyes and this looks like the actor it's supposed to.

It could be slight lens skew, but the figure's head is still too broad.

That photo of Arnold just shows how much difference there is in the head / hair shape.

The inaccuracies are there, but very slight. Quite frankly, this looks like the best Hot Toys release I've seen since Reeve Superman and Jack Sparrow.

Looks all right just not impressed with the pics.

I think it's the PERS that's throwing me off. The eye area just bugs me, it looks so clean, so doll-like. Everything else I'll agree looks great and they really did improve on the facial structure. Cover up the eyes and this looks like the actor it's supposed to.
Can't agree with that. It's a fantastic likeness.

The inaccuracies are there, but very slight. Quite frankly, this looks like the best Hot Toys release I've seen since Reeve Superman and Jack Sparrow.
Definitely exceeded my expectations. Both sculpts are great and a nice improvement over the prototype.

Looks all right just not impressed with the pics.
Can't please everyone. Maybe you'll be blown away by the upcoming iPhone pics in a week's time. :lol

Can't agree with that. It's a fantastic likeness.

Definitely exceeded my expectations. Both sculpts are great and a nice improvement over the prototype.

Can't please everyone. Maybe you'll be blown away by the upcoming iPhone pics in a week's time. :lol

I dunno guess to much photo shopped turns me off.

Thank you for the pics OMG they were worth the wait and fantastic.

I must say that he has come out looking wonderful and it will look ace next to the DX10. :yess:

Thank you for the pics OMG they were worth the wait and fantastic.

I must say that he has come out looking wonderful and it will look ace next to the DX10. :yess:

make sure the DX10 is wearing sun glasses :panic::panic::panic:

I love it. Great pictures. It is a improvement over the DX10, and the PERS don't make the eyes look huge. I'm really liking the likeness in the two sculpts especially in the light up HS. I get charged tomorrow for this so I'm super excited!!!

Instead of buying a while new figure, I might just Build a second body.

With this, and the DX14 both looking like Win's I'm hoping Hot Toys has reached a new tier with the DX line and PERS.

All Eyes on DX15.

See.. that kills it for me.

If you have to hide the eyes to be happy - it's a fail. :lol

That's one of the reasons I reluctantly parted with my DX10, the eyes bugged me to no end. The eyes on DX13 seem to be a lot better, but I'll have to wait and see it in hand. This does make me appreciate the actual head sculpt of the DX10 a little more, minus the PERS.

Despite the problems with DX10, I'm still glad I have it and like DX07, find it looks better in hand than in photos. That said, this release does look like a big step up and if you only want one representation than I'd agree this is the version to go with. Just a beautiful set with a ton of options for display. Think HT is going to sell a lot more of these than maybe they would've anticipated from pre-orders alone.

I love it. Great pictures. It is a improvement over the DX10, and the PERS don't make the eyes look huge. I'm really liking the likeness in the two sculpts especially in the light up HS. I get charged tomorrow for this so I'm super excited!!!

Instead of buying a while new figure, I might just Build a second body.

With this, and the DX14 both looking like Win's I'm hoping Hot Toys has reached a new tier with the DX line and PERS.

All Eyes on DX15.

I want it to be either.

Batman from Returns.
John Rambo.
Rocky Balboa.
T-1000.
Indiana Jones from Temple of Doom.

I love Marty McFly, but I honestly don't know if I'd want to buy a DX of him.

Back