<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man - OMG Photo Review <>

:panic::panic::panic:

AmazingSpider-man-201_zpsdaaa1158.jpg~original

I have black spidey. it's an awesome figure and can be had for about $170.

Love the evil Peter sculpt, its awesome, the other Peter on the other hand... bobble head vibe. :lol

wow. im not a spiderman guy, so never really looked that close. but that black suit spiderman is awesome. makes me want it just because its so good. makes that other fella look silly.

wow. im not a spiderman guy, so never really looked that close. but that black suit spiderman is awesome. makes me want it just because its so good. makes that other fella look silly.

Same here! That black Toby looks boss!!! And yes, it's in stock at SSC!

You guys think that SSC could move my points applied to that black Spidey instead of this POS? It disgusts me the more I look at pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I got the original HT Spiderman fig, and he will do me just fine. The neck joins on this figure look awful and the body looks way to thin.

Compared to past release

10416995694_a358caed1b_b.jpg
with hs on, I agree the old one looks better, but with mask on, I think the new one is more spidey like(agree he should have been a tad taller)

old one seems a little fat, less realistic looking, imo

couldn't find pic without backpack

Same here! That black Toby looks boss!!! And yes, it's in stock at SSC!

You guys think that SSC could move my points applied to that black Spidey instead of this POS? It disgusts me the more I look at pictures...

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry this is one BLAND figure and that neck seam is straight out of Hasbro.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your pics look AMAZING as always OMG! Again, Thank you! :wave

Not overly impressed with the Garfield HS, but otherwise the figure looks really cool! I was planning on posing him as Spidey and not as Parker anyway!

Back