<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man - OMG Photo Review <>

For the figure I mean lol

That's what I was thinking as well :rotfl

I don't think I can wait that long for a new Spidey. The new suit looks awesome. What this one has going for it is the uniqueness factor.

guys the movie comes out early next year...which the figure will be revealed for pre-order by then or before and will likely see release by the end of 2014.....It's not going to take 5 years :cuckoo: do you even collect HT figures?

guys the movie comes out early next year...which the figure will be revealed for pre-order by then or before and will likely see release by the end of 2014.....It's not going to take 5 years :cuckoo: do you even collect HT figures?

They're just exaggerating because of how many delays some HT figures get. If the figure gets put up for PO by the time the movie comes out, a more realistic expectation would be Q1-Q2 2015.:wave

I think overall this looks pretty good. If I decide to get a Garfield Spider-Man I'll probably wait for the version from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 since the suit is the more traditional look.

I think overall this looks pretty good. If I decide to get a Garfield Spider-Man I'll probably wait for the version from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 since the suit is the more traditional look.

I agree. I can't get past the yellow eyepieces. I can wait for the next version.

ASM2 is gonna be my favorite look from all these movies I believe, but I still dig this look too. Unique for sure.
Yeah I don't mind this suit too bad, the main thing I don't love is the yellow eyes. I don't think the head sculpt of Garfield is perfect on this figure either but I can see him in there. It could be refined though and hopefully when the next figure is out it'll be better.

tumblr_lxnrcnBoOd1qdxvjio1_400.jpg~320x480

this took so long to arrive, why even bother. spiddy 2 is around the corner

1. Spider-Man :lecture

2. If they scrapped figure to instead do one of the next sequel around the corner then half their pre-orders would be scrapped.

I really like how it turned out. However, I don't see how any Spider Man figure could ever really, really, really impress me. It's just a dude in a suit and nothing more. No way it could possibly impress as much as a sweet Iron Man figure with all of the intricacies and details.

Can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know if Blue Tack is strong enough to hold a figure like this upside down? That would be a fun way to pose him.

Right, I'm going to take the advice of teemu (and HYMN over on the ASM figure thread) and not buy any figures for the next 5 years.

It is clearly utterly pointless to keep buying current releases because in 2018 they will all be in updated outfits and will have much better sculpts.

Of course, come 2018 I'll be a bit stuck, as, in 2023 they will all have leaped forward again! Bugger!

I really like how it turned out. However, I don't see how any Spider Man figure could ever really, really, really impress me. It's just a dude in a suit and nothing more. No way it could possibly impress as much as a sweet Iron Man figure with all of the intricacies and details.

Can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know if Blue Tack is strong enough to hold a figure like this upside down? That would be a fun way to pose him.

Unfortunately I think that the figure is too heavy for blu tack.

Maybe cable ties or duct tape?

Fishing line:).

Back