<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man - OMG Photo Review <>

Great pics OMG and thanks for sharing.

Don't know what to think about this figure yet. May get one later down the line if they are still available.

Looks great, i'm happy. Collared neck isn't ideal but doesn't look too bad. Only thing i don't like is that the lens aren't mirrored. Bring it on.

I think the suit actually looks better than I expected. Judging by OMG's pics the articulation seems pretty restricted though. Especially the ankles, which seem to hinder a lot of poses.

The ball shape shoulders at least seem futzible in one pose (standing, shoulders back - museum stance).

I think the suit actually looks better than I expected. Judging by OMG's pics the articulation seems pretty restricted though. Especially the ankles, which seem to hinder a lot of poses.

The ball shape shoulders at least seem futzible in one pose (standing, shoulders back - museum stance).

PE's pic says otherwise:
995524_612526082119057_1582706303_n.jpg

The instruction sheet states do not lift arm above 90 degrees . $&@$? Nice pics OMG as usual. Some one also stated pass 90 degrees Andrew Garfield,s arm pit hair will explode out?? Don't know if a true. :D

PE's pic says otherwise:
995524_612526082119057_1582706303_n.jpg

No, it doesn't. Boots and ankles are still in static "L" shape.
They don't seem to pivot or bend?

The instruction sheet states do not lift arm above 90 degrees . $&@$? Nice pics OMG as usual. Some one also stated pass 90 degrees Andrew Garfield,s arm pit hair will explode out?? Don't know if a true. :D
:lol

I think they did a great job on the Head sculpt. There is no doubt it is AGarfield in OMG's pics. I'd say 90% likeness.

First time in history OMG's pics (as great as they are) aren't doing anything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

First time in history OMG's pics (as great as they are) aren't doing anything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's actually the exact opposite for me. No offense to OMG, but his pics just never seem to do anything for me. But this time, they made me even more excited to get this figure, and my excitement never dwindled at all during this long wait. So thanks, OMG, for the great pics:yess:

OMG great pics per usual!
Keep up the awesome work!
That being said,usually OMG's pics could convince me to order a figure I had passed on.
Not this time.
The figure looks dull and the head sculpt is way way off.
I think with the length of delay Hot Toys dropped the ball on this one.
Maybe they're going to use the proto sculpt for the next figure?
They better start working on the Amazing Spider Man 2 figure now.

Back