<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers Hulk - OMG Photo Review P1 ~2 <>

Well OMG it's official, I hate you!
I was so glad I didn't pre order him from SSC.
I was happy that SSC ran out along with BBTS.
Now seeing your great pics, I need to find this guy!
Great pics per usual,Hot Toys should pay you!

Wow...this is the cherry on the top of my Avengers collection. Looks superb and the best pics OMG has taken up to now ;) Looks like he's just gonna make it inside my cabinet too. Winner :D
Cannot wait

OMG once again you score with your wonderful photos! This figure is perfect! He is my grail among action figures! THANK YOU!!!

:mexwave:mexwave:mexwave:woo

Can't get the green right, on the dark background photos, green look more close to the real thing but the pants turn purple, on the white background photos, the green are too .... green wtf :panic::panic::panic:

After seeing others photos, their green are all wrong too ... :panic::panic::panic:

What exactly is going on in this photo here??

1011824_389416864496029_548713843_n.jpg

lol I was thinking the same thing!

Great pix OMG. I couldn't afford to get the big green guy, so I have really been looking forward to seeing in-hand pix.

I think he looks brilliant, particularly the head. And wonderful shots OMG!
If I was to be critical of anything it would be the chest hair and the slight vinyl look to the body. The head and mouth are just fantastic.

Great pictures! Appreciate the time and effort! Can't wait to get mine in hand! Not to be a downer but the arms look weird when the bend is too great...doesn't look natural especially when viewed from the inside crease of the elbow. I'm likely gonna be displaying mine with only slightly bent elbows.

What exactly is going on in this photo here??

1011824_389416864496029_548713843_n.jpg
''Gimme head''

for such a shot i would have expected black widow instead of loki ... or is the Hulk gay after all ? :lol
Hulk no think. Hulk need head....now! :D

If I was to be critical of anything it would be the chest hair and the slight vinyl look to the body. The head and mouth are just fantastic.
This :lecture

for such a shot i would have expected black widow instead of loki ... or is the Hulk gay after all ? :lol

This is what comes to mind...A c**kmeat sandwich...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hne5a_jkdyw[/ame]

And I think that the expression in the eye area is a little too much. 90% of the shots, his eyes seem closed/chinky/squinting. :lol

Wow racist much?

Insecure much? I don't have anything against chinky eyes. Nor did I refer to any race with chinky eyes. Just that the eye area sculpt looks too 'squinty'.

And it is quite obvious. Look at the pictures again. In most shots you can't see the actual eyes.

Back