<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN MKVII - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Looks good, but I will save my cash for there diecast MIII and let that be the definitive Ironman in my collection.

MK VI? 6_6 is at the bottom of my ranking just above MKIII BD ... 7_7 is at the top rank with V_V :panic::panic::panic:

are the old tony HS compatible with the new suit? Like can you stick the Mark IV HS on the suit or the helmeted Mark VI head?

are the old tony HS compatible with the new suit? Like can you stick the Mark IV HS on the suit or the helmeted Mark VI head?
Mk.4's Latino head, possible, using the flesh neck.... Mk. 6's Heads are not compatible... odds are you'll not be able to fit Mk. 6's armored neck on Mk.7

This is what drives me crazy about Hot Toys. The RDJ head and neck is one piece thus eliminating the ugly neck joint that plagues most of their human figures. Why can't they do this type of neck/head for more figures. I passed on several figures because they had that ugly and very visible neck joint.

Agreed Malgus. It doesn't make me pass on characters that I really want but I can barely stand it.

Spectacular pics as always OMG. Thank you. The Mark VII suit looks phenomenal. Looking forward to finally receiving this very soon.

Whose the hispanic guy wearing Tony's suit?

Thanks for the pics OMG :clap
Im an artist... I paint custom artwork on tattoo machines and I use this stuff on everything I paint. Its designed for artist use and I swear by it. Ive never had any colour fade paint chips or anything at all. Im going to be using this on my VII pants....

It wont damage the existing paint at all and I might even brush a few light coats all over... it will protect the existing paint and make it shine :)

This is the most amazing figure yet, getting my Loki in less then a week, Love that the shoulder weapons are removable. Would like if they kept the hip flares And the head sculpt is pretty good IMO its not spot on RDJ but it does look nice anyway. The armor itself is amazing the repulsor wrists awesome, the wrist lasers the forearm rockets just WoW!!! Can't see how any IM fan could pass on this one.

Back