<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN MKVII - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

as always brilliant pictures OMG...your skills in posing and photography make this figure shine...cant wait to put him with the rest of the Avengers.

The new Tony Stark HS not only fit well on the older Ironman model, it also looks extremely great, I am amaze.

MKVII100_zpsbf8cac93.jpg~original

MKVII101_zpsdf498282.jpg~original

MKVII102_zps4e2094b0.jpg~original

MKVII103_zpse9b4c00e.jpg~original

MKVII104_zps841fc5e2.jpg~original

MKVII105_zpsefa12036.jpg~original

MKVII106_zpsf126f5b0.jpg~original

7_7 on 4_4

You need to use both 7_7 head and neck on 4_4 or 6_6, and 4_4 head and neck seem not fit well on MKVII.

MKVII107_zps223f4b47.jpg~original

MKVII108_zps00086df6.jpg~original

MKVII109_zps61344ac2.jpg~original

Re: <> IRONMAN MKVII - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <> Compatibility @ 17 <>

The Stark head sculpt looks better in those pics for some reason.

The new Tony Stark HS not only fit well on the older Ironman model, it also looks extremely great, I am amaze.

MKVII104_zps841fc5e2.jpg~original

looks fantastic :clap

hopefully HT will make a Mark V die cast version :pray:

More great pics. I am lovin it. Thanks OMG. Between this Head sculpt and the one coming in IM3 Tony Stark set, ther will be so many great options for displays.

Hey OMG, thanks for the latest set of pics! Any chance you could take a side by side picture of the Mark IV/VI helmet next to the Mark VII helmet? Thanks so much!

The sculpt looks pretty good. I like it more as (probably) this might be the only RDJ / Stark sculpt with a smirk that we will get. Tony is a happy go lucky guy, and this one 'kind of' shows that.

Where do you get the silver neck cover for the MK2? I don't recall seeing one in the unleashed version. Is it a repaint of one of the red ones?

The sculpt is great. We just have the typical morons talking the usual crap about it like you find with every release.

God almighty! That HS looks freakin' awesome on top of the Mk V. Looks pretty svelte on top of the Mk II AU also. Nice. And thanks again for the pics OMG.

I think its a technically great sculpt but I would agree with those who say its more of a look-alike than Downey Jnr himself.

Where do you get the silver neck cover for the MK2? I don't recall seeing one in the unleashed version. Is it a repaint of one of the red ones?

that is with the MKII ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Introducing the Avengers with Ricky Gervais as Tony Stark!

rickygervais.jpg

I could care less about the Stark sculpt. Not planning to use it.

Yeah, the "collar" on the Mark II is built into the suit itself. It's not separate like some of the other models.

Back