<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

I didnt re-dress Joker at the very very end of my photo shoot, these pics were taken after futzing ... :panic::panic::panic:

JokerHD820_zpscbc33485.jpg

JokerHD821_zps52d289f5.jpg

JokerHD560_zpsd64f997b.jpg

I am shock that you guys dont like the tailoring, I think is super good for the price specially the suit and shirt ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I am shock that you guys dont like the tailoring, I think is super good for the price specially the suit and shirt ~ :panic::panic::panic:

Here is a high-res pic of the coat to set peeps at ease:

Fur-Purple-Pimp-2.jpg

Thanks for the pics OMG! Looking forward to the figure in hand.

B-b-but you might stain that felt coat.

As always great pics OMG, Joker looks stunning. How long does it generally take to release in the states once OMG's pics go up? Bane and joker's pics are so close date wise...need time to save.:panic:

Great pics as always but it just doesn't get the juices flowing in the way the DX01 did! The sculpt just isn't as good in terms of likeness IMHO

Great pics OMG.

I am very happy with the way the figure looks. From the pictures of the Kato made suit, the coat looks to be the same material. Kato helped Hot Toys find the right material anyways so you know it meets his approval.

As always great pics OMG, Joker looks stunning. How long does it generally take to release in the states once OMG's pics go up? Bane and joker's pics are so close date wise...need time to save.:panic:

Sideshow is sooner, but I order from BBTS and it's usually within a few weeks 3-4 ish?

Not very impressed overall.

Can't really think of anything positive to say, except the grey suit jacket looks nice. I think the head looks weird and messy,
why can't they sculpt teeth? the outer coat looks like a childs comforter blanket. It's obviously a win win for anyone without a joker already, but thats it...

But being a sheep, i will buy it to upgrade my current joker with the improved parts.

thanks for the pics OMG.

Not impressed at all with this. Compared to BANE and the Enterbay 1/4 scale joker this is pretty poor AND this is supposed to be a DX!!!!:dunno:cuckoo:

Back