<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

This looks great, the only thing im not loving is the coat. Im not liking how it flares out around the hips area looks way to big in that region. This being my only Heath joker im still happy to be getting it.

Im loving that laughing sculpt. Depend on how much it would cost me, i may buy a TT and parted out pants, shirt and waistcoat,shoes and socks so i can display him with that sculpt instead of buying another full one.

Also i too would like to know whats on the other side of the backdrop? is it a dark interrogation scene or street from truck flip scene?

Great pics too OMG.

But I think for $300, this is a pretty good value for the money.

I agree with everything but this.

If this is what $300 looks like for a figure, then maaaaaaan, I dunno. It's alright, like you said but I'm just glad I used my rewards points. I don't think I could swallow this one at $300 dollars. Hell, most of them won't even HAVE the Grumpy mask or Detonator and will still push $300.

If people decide to buy it not based in his photos that makes them sheep. There are much better ones over on FB. OMG's are IMO the worst of the bunch. I'm pretty sure he posts them not to do prople here a favour but to have bragging rights. Especially when he tells people he has the figure but isn't allowed to post pics. Just to get people begging him to make him feel special.

Wow. Just wow. You really think its that deep huh? Keep wearing your foil hat and looking out your window every 15 seconds.

Classy rebuke. I expect I'll be getting a lot of these replies as it seems to really hit a nerve with the disciples.

I agree with everything but this.

If this is what $300 looks like for a figure, then maaaaaaan, I dunno. It's alright, like you said but I'm just glad I used my rewards points. I don't think I could swallow this one at $300 dollars. Hell, most of them won't even HAVE the Grumpy mask or Detonator and will still push $300.

Should have word it better :lol

I mean compared to the $700-800 hand made Kato outfit, $700-1K Adam Joker head, and thats not even including the body, shoes and the accessories that this set comes with. Yeah, $300 is a steal compare to that one. :lol

Should have word it better :lol

I mean compared to the $700-800 hand made Kato outfit, $700-1K Adam Joker head, and thats not even including the body, shoes and the accessories that this set comes with. Yeah, $300 is a steal compare to that one. :lol

Agreed. I wonder how well Kato's coat will fit as opposed to this factory coat? That is a lot of layers to deal with in mass production.

If people decide to buy it not based in his photos that makes them sheep. There are much better ones over on FB. OMG's are IMO the worst of the bunch. I'm pretty sure he posts them not to do prople here a favour but to have bragging rights. Especially when he tells people he has the figure but isn't allowed to post pics. Just to get people begging him to make him feel special.

Then put OMG on ignore. :dunno

What happened to the paint around the eyes? I think the likeness kind of got hurt from the original prototype photos.

And stop complaining about posts getting deleted, it's childish.

There are much better ones over on FB. OMG's are IMO the worst of the bunch. I'm pretty sure he posts them not to do prople here a favour but to have bragging rights. Especially when he tells people he has the figure but isn't allowed to post pics. Just to get people begging him to make him feel special.

Theres different taste in everything, theres nothing wrong with that. But I think we all can be civil bout expressing out our opinions :duff

He post them here because he's appointed by HT, and he has to follow their rules and what time he's supposed to release the pics. :wave

But I agree with what you said though, the collar and the head sculpt isnt as good as what we saw from the proto. As rorywan puts it, it feels kinda 'soft' sculpt :lol

Oh yeah, if we're comparing it to the customs, then yeah. I agree there.

But if we compare it to other Hot Toys products, and we should, I'm not sure it equates to what they're asking. I'd say the tailoring isn't any better on this than it on DX 08 Jack Joker though. None of them really do these days and it's jut getting worse. :lol

And yeah, I'm looking through the custom Kato pics from owners and this release doesn't compare. I mean, we all expected that, this is a mass produced figure but man, that wash rag coat bothers me a bit.

The coat really did take a hit from proto to final product, there's no denying it.

I've not seen that drastic a drop in quality in that regard from HT in a long time.

Agreed. I wonder how well Kato's coat will fit as opposed to this factory coat? That is a lot of layers to deal with in mass production.

The outer coat looks pretty much the same, asides the fit of the back collar.

But the grey blazer inside looks a bit different that the Kato made ones, I think. But maybe because its been squashed inside by the purple coat and the foam of the packaging.

It got me thinking though, so what should one name their loose parts when selling it in the commerce section later? HT kato coat and handmade kato coat? :lol

Oh yeah, if we're comparing it to the customs, then yeah. I agree there.

But if we compare it to other Hot Toys products, and we should, I'm not sure it equates to what they're asking. I'd say the tailoring isn't any better on this than it on DX 08 Jack Joker though. None of them really do these days and it's jut getting worse. :lol

And yeah, I'm looking through the custom Kato pics from owners and this release doesn't compare. I mean, we all expected that, this is a mass produced figure but man, that wash rag coat bothers me a bit.

The coat really did take a hit from proto to final product, there's no denying it.

I've not seen that drastic a drop in quality in that regard from HT in a long time.

Off to the customs section/commerce section to buy actual Kato coat :panic::panic::lol

The outer coat looks pretty much the same, asides the fit of the back collar.

But the grey blazer inside looks a bit different that the Kato made ones, I think. But maybe because its been squashed inside by the purple coat and the foam of the packaging.

It got me thinking though, so what should one name their loose parts when selling it in the commerce section later? HT kato coat and handmade kato coat? :lol

Putting Kato, elvis1976, and painted by SilentSurfer in a FS thread title is a huge selling point. :lol

coat looks good here:

JokerHD820_zpscbc33485.jpg

Off to the customs section/commerce section to buy actual Kato coat :panic::panic::lol

Hmmm. If you sell the DX coat you could easily get $100 for it, that makes the Kato-made coat $600 maybe. I think I might...

No. No no no no.

I don't see what you guys are seeing. I see very little to no difference in the coat. Just a matter of futzing

Back