<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TRON LEGACY - LIGHT CYCLE - OMG Photo Review <>

This thing is bad ass.:lecture

Something is telling me to buy it just for investment potential, which is something i never do. Considering the prices of HT figure's these days, $300 seems like a deal.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Come with 2 arms (L/R), both moveable on shoulder, 2 right hands, one for bike one for disc, 2 disc, 3 leg and a light up helm.

Bike use 3 AAA, Sam use 3 LK44 cell, Helm I dont know. :panic::panic::panic:

Thanks for all the info OMG! Nice to know what comes in the box.

Though I still wish that there was maybe a light up bass to go with it :(

I know Maxx is making one just can't afford it with all that's coming out.

Still, I'm not disappointed. It's finally here and now the long wait before the Quantum View email from Alter Ego to appear :impatient:

Absolutely perfect photos, OMG. You nailed the environment to make this thing really shine! Final headsculpt turned out great, too. Far, far better than the prototype.

Very excited to be finally getting this. My only gripe is the neck, it looks very strange when he is looking up. Apart from that, this is just incredible. I foresee this selling out and jumping in price pretty quickly. Who knows it might actually tempt HT into making further figures?

hope so Rory! :pray:

they have it figured out now so it shouldn't be too much RnD to make other characters on the lightcycle. at least a Clu on lightcycle please.

Wow, great photos OMG. This a really nice looking figure and its very unique but unfortunately its not for me.

Hey OMG any chance of seeing how the figure looks off the bike as well as how the packaging looks?AWESOME PICS by the way!^_^

Along with everyone else who wants to make a custom Sam, I would imagine Eddy. They will go for ridiculous prices if even sold separately at all. Not sure there are enough parts in this to make it worthwhile for dealers to break down on eBay. So its gonna be pretty rare without the whole set.

Sadly, you're probably right :(

yea i had originally hoped that TA would part it out but seeing as how they didn't part out Jake Sully, I think this has an even lesser chance of getting parted out

with the helmet on it looks very good....off and it looks nothing like Sam...

this thing is impressive though....with the lights on it's a must have for any Tron fan....

This thing is bad ass.:lecture

Something is telling me to buy it just for investment potential, which is something i never do. Considering the prices of HT figure's these days, $300 seems like a deal.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

taking about scalpers lol. here is one in the making :rotfl

Those pictures are AWESOME!!! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Flynn lives!!!

I wish HT wont waste all the R&D and give us Clu 2.0 bike, next year SDCC exclusive will be great. :panic::panic::panic:

fantastic pics OMG! and it's great to see they included an extra set of arms for holding the disc. now, all i gotta do is wait til i get mine... :impatient:

Back