<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> TRON LEGACY - LIGHT CYCLE - OMG Photo Review <>

That is amazing!!! If I was not spending so much on The Avengers and Batman I would order one today.

Its hard to believe that the Batpod is $275 with nothing but two small lights with no figure and this two wheeled light show is $299.

Omg your pics are amazing, so glad I po this bad boy....... grail I'm the making.

I was holding out for in-hand pictures of this, and OMG you pushed me over the edge, just called my LCS to place this on hold, now the wait begins :panic:

:yess:

So glad I hung on and didn't cancel. I was almost hoping it'd look crappy so I could save the money. But it looks beautiful. It does seem like a steal considering HT's prices today. I can't imagine this is eating into HT's profits.

So the bike and Flynn light up separately, and Flynn is removable, but he doesn't pose as a stand alone figure? :dunno

I have wondered if their ultimate goal was or still is a fully articulated light up figure with this piece the halfway point between the Kevin Flynn figure to a Clu or Quorra figure.

Hell, I'd take a figure with plastic reflective circuitry. I don't really care if there are no electronics. I just want a damn figure of Quorra, Sam, and young Kevin Flynn!

Hell, I'd take a figure with plastic reflective circuitry. I don't really care if there are no electronics. I just want a damn figure of Quorra, Sam, and young Kevin Flynn!

I feel the same way. Such a wasted opportunity for some really cool looking figures.

Agreed, figures as best as possible without lights, easily beats no figures at all.

We don't see them saying "it's too hard to make Batman with real kevlar so lets not make him at all"

I don't know if they ever said anything about the future of the Tron line, at least not with the finality of what they said about the Green Lantern. They mentioned a year ago about the license being on hold for scheduling reasons, but they never said cancelled. Granted that doesn't mean we will get any more figures. I still think its odd the piece is released while Tron: Uprising is airing, which seems to be having good buzz. Maybe if Tron 3 gets announced this week at SDCC that will generate interest also. All I know is im not totally giving up hope until they tell me to.

So there's no way to make the figure stand up right? I don't care about pose-ability, but can I have him stand next to the light cycle like Flynn in the last pic?? Also it seems that the engine lights up as well? I didn't see the engine lighting up in the video preview on youtube.

Still thinking if I should get one or not. I LOVED the movie!

<> Avengers - Nick Fury - OMG Photo Review <>

NICK FURY

* Silver gun not included

2e760c16.jpg

0336325c.jpg

250a88f9.jpg

b0b3e790.jpg

6c67460c.jpg

a4c72e86.jpg

efcd3699.jpg

b6f14d0d.jpg

add8c2bb.jpg