<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

Exactly, Also @YankeesFanboy, I don't want to sound like a ******* but if its too hot in the kitchen then stay out, I just started rebuilding my collection again. It took 4 years to be able to get back into this game. And its been like that since day 1, its one hella of a struggle. And thankfully I'm able to get new sculpts on old figs I've sold from my collection. But Marty Mcfly was the character that got me back into this Hobby and great fellow collectors here. I don't plan on staying long, my last thing might be the Delorean, or Han and Chewie if they improve the sculpt. But I really plan on spending my points on those. Even with payment plans its like having another phone bill or internet bill every month.

Yeah, that's why I agreed with Revvian. :lol

Yeah, that's why I agreed with Revvian. :lol

And why I added you since you can't quote 2 people or I'm just too lazy to do it, I said Delorean would be my last piece but forgot about the Powerloader so that should..... key word there should be my last piece.

Also got my notice of my last payment on Robo. and it says its shipping but gave no date, so I'm guessing by mid November, like you have been predicting YakeesFanboy?

And why I added you since you can't quote 2 people or I'm just too lazy to do it, I said Delorean would be my last piece but forgot about the Powerloader so that should..... key word there should be my last piece.

Also got my notice of my last payment on Robo. and it says its shipping but gave no date, so I'm guessing by mid November, like you have been predicting YakeesFanboy?

Went with six weeks to CMA, but HT has been known to throw a few curveballs.

Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

Wow this thread is dead... Got the figure Wednesday night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey OMG why did you make your photo's of Robo blue when the figure is silver? Did HT's pay you to do it? I just don't see the reason you did not shot pictures as the figure is. Why does it benefit you to do so?

Hey OMG why did you make your photo's of Robo blue when the figure is silver? Did HT's pay you to do it? I just don't see the reason you did not shot pictures as the figure is. Why does it benefit you to do so?

look at any of his past photo sets... He always uses a slightly blue light with the black background... Theres no scheming or conspiracy behind it

:slap

I will be getting this figure so im not bashing it but is the objective of the game overall to see how blue/gun metal we can get this figure in our own photography? Not only OMG but so many other pictures. OMG is the first line of images that come through the pipeline, what reason would be have to skew the figures colours to match the proto when is reality the colour is completely different.

I will be getting this figure so im not bashing it but is the objective of the game overall to see how blue/gun metal we can get this figure in our own photography? Not only OMG but so many other pictures. OMG is the first line of images that come through the pipeline, what reason would be have to skew the figures colours to match the proto when is reality the colour is completely different.

I'd say to just post on his blog, these figures can be considered Art by some, so he photographs them the same way, he is just a talented photographer and the rest of us are just regular joes that shoot em in like natural light, he's always been that way. I don't think he is trying to fool anyone about the way it looks, I could be wrong but I also don't know the guy personally.

He doesnt have a reason to... its just the lights he uses (in all his pics) robo is silver and shiny, obviously the light is gunna be reflected. its not intentionally misleading its just the environment that he took the photos in

If it's not purposly done and not intended to be misleading then it is very coincidental!

If it's not purposly done and not intended to be misleading then it is very coincidental!

ok... why is that? He does the same thing in every photo set... same back drop lighting, poses... you can pretty much guarantee his next figure will be shot in the exact same environment, theres really no mystery. But if you want a conspiracy have at it

Ok forget about him, look at all the other high quality pics. The objective of the picture is to capture the correct hue of Robocop. The HT figure is a white/silver canvas that these guys are bending, dimming etc light here and there to capture the Essence of Robocop not the figure itself.

Ok forget about him, look at all the other high quality pics. The objective of the picture is to capture the correct hue of Robocop. The HT figure is a white/silver canvas that these guys are bending, dimming etc light here and there to capture the Essence of Robocop not the figure itself.

BoShrek I think they are just trying to imitate the scenes from the movie, I understand your dislike of the color but I don't think there is a conspiracy behind it, they just want what you want a movie accurate figure so they shoot it under the same lighting conditions as the movie.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I'm a five days a week in the gym type of guy, so that's not even close to Bo!! :) I get what we are all saying but at the end of the day we are talking $300. We"ll ***** and complain until we feel like its $300 worth. I'm at about $235!!! Have a good night guys I'm off. Well continue in the morning!!:lecture

I'm a five days a week in the gym type of guy, so that's not even close to Bo!! :) I get what we are all saying but at the end of the day we are talking $300. We"ll ***** and complain until we feel like its $300 worth. I'm at about $235!!! Have a good night guys I'm off. Well continue in the morning!!:lecture

At this rate I feel like we are dogs running around chasing our own tails :ted I feel like you are in the major minority though I think it is way worth my $300.00 bucks cause I paid 250.00 for V1 and this is way better for 50.00 bucks more so ya.

What I imagine he looks like :D

some people just want to see what they want to see, and theyll bend information to fit that vision, really silly

:goodpost::exactly: me included...... oh wait :wink1: until I'm proven wrong then I'll admit to being wrong maybe thats the problem with people is just letting go :slap

Back